Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The way Jeeves was built, it actually makes much sense to upgrade. Just like you needed all those bots from old content, you would need jeeves (which already needs vanilla/tbc bots) and some cataclysm materials to create some upgraded version. Would be cool.

Also Pojodan, please suggest these on the official forum wtb Inscription portal (even if they don't implement it that way, something like jeaves would be cool for all profession.
    If you think only jeeves makes engineering good and special we can't help you.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by bluehonuangel17 View Post
    I don't think that engineering is useless. It's quite remarkable without all the little tinkers backfiring.

As for what Pojodan suggested they aren't bad. I like them, engineering was never about bringing all the useful stuff to raiding, you had a lot of little toys to play with and that's fun. A new jeeves would be nice to have considering we came into Cata with almost nothing new as far as tinker toys go.
    Bwuuah? I've had the belt shield tinker backfire several times, in raids, in one of three different ways.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Bwuuah? I've had the belt shield tinker backfire several times, in raids, in one of three different ways.
    you should only use the belt when you absolutely have to , never look at it as a way of doing something neat which could be helped and or prevented in other ways

Deleted
    They didnt update the Travelers Tundra Mammoth either /sadface.

Anyhow, blizzard said somewhere Ill neede to find it, that the Travelers Tundra Mammoth didnt need new foods as they might bring more mounts like it into the game which will have the upgraded food in it aswell, Might be the same with jeeves. IDK

They've had a repair bot every expansion - Jeeves happened to come out during TOC. I imagine we'll see one, but later in the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    you should only use the belt when you absolutely have to , never look at it as a way of doing something neat which could be helped and or prevented in other ways
    Way to assume he's just willy nilly using the tinker on cooldown. I use it on major dmg spikes like crackle on nef, shadows on chogal, etc. Do you not use your rocket when you can just run your slow ass back to the boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I just wish I got a cut of the gold my Jeeves or other repair bots take in.

jeeves can now be deployed in arena and rated battlegrounds for 10minutes. while jeeves is out your engineering tinkers can be used during combat.
    on use. jeeves jumps on the closest enemies back and rear naked chokes them.. this ability can not be countered dispelled.

They should make jeeves learnable at 525 skill. The farming and then getting all the matierals for it is just too much imo.

Could be interesting to see an alternative to Jeeves, rather than a Jeeves clone. I'm not sure what it'd involve, however we went from repair bots of different shapes and forms to a butler. There could be other interesting things letting a "New Jeeves" could do, and it would be fun to see it implemented, however I really don't hope they implement a Jeeves v2. That'd be boring.

Also remember that Jeeves costed both TBC and Vanilla mats to craft. A cata version would involve high end cata mats, and probably mats from the two other expansions, possibly even mats from vanilla. It'd end up being more expensive than the wotlk Jeeves.

A last thing; Kings Ambers costs 220 justice points in Dalaran Worm Hole -> 440 JPs -> HS -> Done.

If you are leveling up engineering now and aim to get jeeves - just build the old style repairbots as you "pass" them on the way up in skill.

Don't wait until you are skillcapped and then go about buying the mats for the old stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Way to assume he's just willy nilly using the tinker on cooldown. I use it on major dmg spikes like crackle on nef, shadows on chogal, etc. Do you not use your rocket when you can just run your slow ass back to the boss?
    no i teleport back, using it whenever its off cd isnt always a good thing. Like trying to run from the fire beam on chimaeron and getting shot straight up and dying when u can sprint/get priest shield is a perfect example