Enhance - absorbs madness

Hey,

Not sure how the rest of you are faring since the latest bunch of nerfs and the affect of the latest patch.... but my experience is that we are performing badly now... this i see from the way enhance teams have disbanded, or dropped rating very quickly... and from personal experience. 2v2 (aye ... 2v2, but still.) with a priest we went 36-4 wins / losses pre patch, about 1800 mmr. Since patch something like 1 / 12. Have we both suddenly got shite?! (or shittier /wink)... maybe, but not to that extent. In simplicity its due to:

1) Purge nerf - we absolutely relied on taking down shields to do damage unlike warriors and rogues etc, we now easily go oom which reduces dmg from spells, healing is a joke, IF we can get them off (except instants) their pathetic and we oom within a few... in that time 2 hits from a warrior has taken 50-60k hp = full bar of healing.

2) Buff to other classes and still massive in-balances = not going into this here... just to say every team with a warrior / healer = pretty much instant loss (yes yes 2v2)

3) Absorbs - this is what i wanted to mention... we still do not proc of shileds!!! ffs how many years... and so much of what we are rely on hits to generate any sort of dmg output like lightning bolts...

Theres a post on US forums about this, say it alot better etc... just wanted show those that havent seen, and ask for support please, from those out there that want PVP balance (and PVE for this specific problem),

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1101871?page=1

many thanks

I would very much like to support this thread, but alas, i am not able to post as an eu-player ;(.
    One thing which doesn't seem to be mentioned is that imbue procs (WF,FB,FT) as well as static shock, suffer from the very same problem, as well as our mana regeneration (primal wisdom). All of it procs of hits, not swings, so almost all of shamans damage is blocked by shields.

Blizz should change current purge to always dispell two of the three different kinds of effects
    buff, hot, absorb
    So if there is a priest with several buffs, and hots and shields on him, you have at least a 66% chance that your purge is actually hitting a shield
    either:
    1.)hot and buff
    2.)hot and shield
    3.) buff and shield
    Or purge should always put priority on shields

Another way would obviously be to change all shaman procs from hit >> swing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Thanks Omanley, nice idea also

sheesh another day, another day of warrior dmg increase.... i seriously cannot understand this madness that is blizzard. Im trying to stay calm, afterall ive pld enhance since Vanilla. I think what makes this worse than ever, is that we were actiually for the first time since vanilla on par with other classes.... "scarface quote pops to mind!!" - then they gut us. That with buffing warrior dmg when it is so obviously OP and never nerfing mages....
    o well... pointles QQ'ing as we havent enough population to be heard
    ill just chill i guess and hope for next xp

p.s please support the thread
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2191101871

I saw someone post a question (post #145) on this on Q&A on

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9767152?page=8

Unfortunately his post is not very high rated and he also forgot to mention that after the purge nerf, absorb shields are a bigger PITA since we need to go oom and spend many gcd's to get to the shield (and it also hurts us in PvE when we need to burst a shield since we don't burst).

But if fellow EU enhancers can rate this in the hope blizz developers realize it's really butt hurting us.