Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the problem with this? Have you ever had missed a restealth because of a CD on it with current Nighstalker?

Deleted
    2 secs is allot in wow! Since it can save you from a GY run both in pve / pvp! but not actually something we should worry

Deleted
    Really?

The stealth buff made by Blizzard is a REALLY good buff, and now stealth gets nerfed with 2 seconds, it's not the whole world, really. Since when do you (in arena) stealth every 6 seconds?

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously? you complain about a 6 sec cooldown on stealth? why? what are the odds you are gonna gank any class and get out of combat before the CD expires?

i mean, i dont play a rogue... but it takes more than 6 sec to get out of combat to use it anyways

Deleted
    Im sorry to say but this has really turned the class in to "easy" what was really the issue with the old speed? i mean really you have stealth all ready it was a good sacrifice to go slightly slower but this new speed is just OP 110% come on, Reckfull for all you fan boys is doing really Good allready what's gonna happen after the change? Before it was a matter of timing when you want to dismount and get to the target as you're stealth speed was 75-80ish but, now theres no question about it when a target has range on you, you stealth and thats it.