Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When I smoke weed I dont tell everybody because smoking pot isnt something you want others to know. it's a bad thing. but for me. it makes me relax and enjoy the game a little more when I play high. all the colors you see it's great. When I don't play.. well i'm most likely at a bar having fun with friends and we light up a joint.

Smoking weed ( I'll never touch cigaretts they smell so bad ) is a bad thing in our society, but I like it, I like the way it feels.

I don't tell enybody I smoke because they're gonna judge me and I don't want that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Don't smoke. Don't Drink alcohol. Don't do drugs. So every time someone says something about any of the 3. (i never reply) but in my head i always think don't come bitching to people if you fuck up your life with any of the 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    sounds like someone's a little jelly that mommy won't let them smoke ;[
    why waste your money on worthless crap that wont bring anything in life...?

because you're missing out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fruust View Post
    not a smoker but drinkers tell people they drink all the time aswell.
    Pretty spot on. People in general feel a need to express themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    why waste your money on worthless crap that wont bring anything in life...?
    It's the same reason we "waste" money on playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulrique View Post
    When I smoke weed I dont tell everybody because smoking pot isnt something you want others to know. it's a bad thing.
    Smoking weed is a bad thing in our society, but I like it, I like the way it feels.
    I don't tell enybody I smoke because they're gonna judge me and I don't want that.
    Wrong! No one should feel this way. How do you feel about alcohol? And what makes weed bad in your mind? IM dying to know...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinikenshin View Post
    It's the same reason we "waste" money on playing games.
    oh how i knew some 1 would reply with this

Gaming is a source of entertainment and or is a hobby to some people. I guess you could say so is drugs. But then your considering which one of the 2 actually causes more deaths and is illegal in the majority of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleavesworth View Post
    Wrong! No one should feel this way. How do you feel about alcohol? And what makes weed bad in your mind? IM dying to know...
    Like I said, sXe and soccer moms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Wat, all the pretty colors? You sure you smoking weed, brah?
    Agree with this guy ^^

But then you considering which one of the 2 actually causes deaths.
    Brb going to overdose on ibuprofen.

My name is Paul, and I drink over 40 wine coolers a day.

C'mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Gaming is a source of entertainment and or is a hobby to some people. I guess you could say so is drugs. But then your considering which one of the 2 actually causes more deaths and is illegal in the majority of the world.
    You are aware that we're talking about weed here, correct?
    >causes more deaths

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Because half the fun of smoking weed is that doing it is "fighting against THE MAN". They think it makes them cool and it makes them feel even cooler when they share it with others. In a society of inactive slackers that are generally uninspired, there isn't much else to get the feeling of rebellion from.
    I think that's pretty much on the money right there.

I had a friend that occassionaly does though, but he doesn't talk about it. On the other hand that friend an exceptionally good and smart person that I admire.

Deleted

From this, I can deduce two things:
    Just because something slowly kills you, it's less worthy of being a hobby regardless of opinion.
    Just because something is illegal, it's less worthy of being a hobby regardless of opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fun when a stoner joins a pug with other stoners and starts a conversation with the statement that they're high.
    Happened to me a few times, most fun dungeons ever.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

More people have died from WoW than weed, brah. You saying MMORPGs should be illegal?

Also, inb4 lolstoneddrivers. I'm talking deaths caused purely by smoking too much, or at all.

only young-uns that have just had a puff of one of their badly rolled spliffs look for attention when performing an act then deem so groundbreaking. old time stoners dont look for recognition.
    Yes I, Gwan?

Deleted
    Most mature adults who smoke marijuana or hashish don't go around bragging about it, which is why you don't even know they smoke.
    Teenagers trying to be "cool" and immature adults tell you about it because they think they're being cool.

Then there's also the perceptual filtering, if a couple of people who've had a few drinks start talking about beer in a chatroom/an IRC channel most people just ignore them and most people do the same when it comes to cannabis users but there are also those who immediately go "OMG why do all potheads always talk about smoking pot!!1".

Oh man I'm so high right now... I'm awesome fosho !
    P.s. Stop giving a fuck -> I, really, don't understand why some people pay attention to every single thing that happens.
    It's like showing football news, while hit by nuclear weapon
    Stop giving a shit, just light a dubie by yourself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Brb going to overdose on ibuprofen.

My name is Paul, and I drink over 40 wine coolers a day.

C'mon.
    I don't think such a mild painkiller leaves you at any risk of becoming addicted.

Only things that require a prescription have the risk of causing addiction, in most cases anyhow. But the addiction of painkillers is in the morphine in them, aka the really strong pills. Other reasons are anti-depresants that cause an addiction due to your emotional state, you want to feel better more and more so it becomes an addiction.
    I've taken medicins for both reasons, painkillers and anti-depresants, so I'm well versed in the dangers. Some of them are just so relieving to take I can understand that people can get addicted to it.