Balance Druid PvP?

Any good experiences/resources out there for PvPing as a Balance Druid? I see a lot of topics on Feral Druids and PvE stuff, but nothing about PvP.

I plan on starting one up soon, and I plan to dedicate to Balance. I'm not too interested in the other two trees. Going to do a lot of low level PvP to ease myself into the class, and it will actually be my primary leveling method. Any thoughts, suggestions or tips on being a good Balance PvPer would be appreciated, particularly with a build and glyph choices.

There is not guide for moonkin pvp. Maybe because that spec was never meant like real (viable) pvp spec by community.
    Everytime when that spec partially "shined" in pvp blizz starded do some changes and put it on tail of food chain.
    There is no reason for skillers make some guides when they are not sure if that spec will be viable for more like 6 months.

Be sure to utilize what the tree is centralized around, eclipse. try and push yourself into a nature state so you can sunfire/insect swarm at increased damage, then use instant starsurge procs to wreck people while you kite using starfall, nature's grasp, and typhoon to keep enemies at range.

Also never underestimate the power of your self healing, and thorns, you can utterly destroy fast hitting melee (ferlawlz/rogues) with a strong thorns rolling. Mobile hots are quite useful as well.

I'm not super experienced playing as a shroomkin, however this is what I notice in BGs that boomchickens do.

Quote Originally Posted by Madus View Post
    There is not guide for moonkin pvp. Maybe because that spec was never meant like real (viable) pvp spec by community.
    Everytime when that spec partially "shined" in pvp blizz starded do some changes and put it on tail of food chain.
    There is no reason for skillers make some guides when they are not sure if that spec will be viable for more like 6 months.
    I just see it as a challenge. There aren't many out there who PvP as a boomkin, which is why a good one would shine all the more.

I'm mainly just looking for a basic framework on it. Some testimony from those who have done well as a boomkin. The rest I will probably have to pick up on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Be sure to utilize what the tree is centralized around, eclipse. try and push yourself into a nature state so you can sunfire/insect swarm at increased damage, then use instant starsurge procs to wreck people while you kite using starfall, nature's grasp, and typhoon to keep enemies at range.

Also never underestimate the power of your self healing, and thorns, you can utterly destroy fast hitting melee (ferlawlz/rogues) with a strong thorns rolling. Mobile hots are quite useful as well.

I'm not super experienced playing as a shroomkin, however this is what I notice in BGs that boomchickens do.
    Good stuff. Thanks a lot.

I imagine PvPing well as a boomkin will require a lot of running. Partially why I am making him a worgen. Based off what I am reading, they're notoriously good at locking down healers as well.

moonkin are great in rated BG's, in reg bg's prepare to be the focus of every enemy lol

and arena isnt really viable

Quote Originally Posted by Farrago View Post
    moonkin are great in rated BG's, in reg bg's prepare to be the focus of every enemy lol

Actually Boomkin is viable in 3s with Warlock / SPriest / Mage and a Healer. :3
    Wizardcleave hurrdurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Actually Boomkin is viable in 3s with Warlock / SPriest / Mage and a Healer. :3
    Wizardcleave hurrdurr.
    havent ever seen a moonkin in anything but 5's

Quote Originally Posted by Farrago View Post

Don't care too much for Arena. I will play it, but I doubt I'd ever make the higher ratings. I think a team of casters for 3v3 or 5v5 would be fun though.

It's BGing and World PvP I mainly care about.

Here's a site ...

Check out this guy's blog .. it's Moonkin pvp focused:

http://redhawksgaze.blogspot.com/
    I boom ... therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Treebrother View Post

That is some good reading. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Treebrother View Post

do you trollin?

Deleted
    I am not a very good pvp person, But I do enjoy it in Catacalysm much more then in the earlier expansions, It can be really fun as a Boomkin