[Help] Low HP's during 10/25 Man Raids

Hi, I am healer paladin and currently doing low hps at raids even if I go all out on people and tanks.
    Im always 3rd at 10 mans and 6-7 at 25 Man. Even lower geared paladin does more healing than me.
    eu,battle,net/wow/en/character/genjuros/demonarma/simple (Where are ,,,,, put dot due im not allowed to post links)

Can't really say anything. Maybe that lower geared paladin snipes off the heals because you have latency or hesitate. Maybe your raid buddies are great and take little damage, so the healing will be low as well. Maybe you're not using your cooldowns when you could. Maybe you're afraid to spend mana and only use your most efficient heals. Maybe that other healer is using AoE heals while you are still relying on your single target ones. Maybe you don't use your beacon.
    Your gear and spec seems okay (although I would really recommend putting 1 point into Enlightened Judgements from Last Word unless you like wasting GCDs on judging). Other than that I cannot say much, can only speculate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valamivan View Post
    (although I would really recommend putting 1 point into Enlightened Judgements from Last Word unless you like wasting GCDs on judging).
    While I agree on taking a point in enlightened Judgements, I'd suggest taking it from aura mastery instead. Esp. seeing as the point in Last Word cannot be moved due to him only having 10 points in the first two tiers of his talents and thus cannot move that one further down.

Deleted
    What I'm really curious about is what addons the OP is using for healing during raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xindi View Post
    While I agree on taking a point in enlightened Judgements, I'd suggest taking it from aura mastery instead. Esp. seeing as the point in Last Word cannot be moved due to him only having 10 points in the first two tiers of his talents and thus cannot move that one further down.
    On second inspection, ignore the bit about being locked into those points, apparently I missed the extra point in those first two tiers, though I'd still be inclined to drop aura mastery, or maybe rather drop a point and just have 2/3 selfless healer.

Deleted
    On second inspection, ignore the bit about being locked into those points, apparently I missed the extra point in those first two tiers, though I'd still be inclined to drop aura mastery, or maybe rather drop a point and just have 2/3 selfless healer.
    Dropping Aura Mastery is a terrible idea. It'd be much better to drop 1 point from Last Word to get EJ.

The best advice i can give is to Judgment and Holy Shock on cooldown where possible. Make sure to use Cooldowns (Hand of Sacrifice, Divine Favor, Avenging Wrath, Guardian, Aura Mastery) often. The best thing about Paladin Healers is the amount of cooldowns we have. Don't go crazy and activate them all at once, but during periods of high damage you should always use at least one cooldown.

Try to let Beacon of Light do as much healing as possible and only directly heal the tank if you really need to. When i see the tank going down my frist reaction isn't to Divine Light him, my first reaction is to put Hand of Sacrifice on him and continue healing the raid whilst he gets healed up from BoL transfer.

Aura Mastery is an awesome damage reducing cooldown which, like Hand of Sacrifice, should be used often. In many fights you can easily reduce overall damage by 500k+ which is then 500k you or your group do not need to heal up.

Indeed, apart from Chimaeron where all raid damage is nature (which resistance aura wouldn't cover) you can utilize AM to swallow quite a hefty portion of the incoming damage. But even on Chiameron if you spec'd into it (on progression I spec'd out of it, because of the nature of the damage - got it: nature of the damage, hahahaha) you can use it on a few DA if combined with devotion aura, to provide a slight protection against the physical damage with the extra armor (probably not much, just saying).