Thread: Heirloom Legs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, with how awesome the new 1-60 is and how grindy Outland and Northrend are, I wouldn't mind changing the heirlooms to "Decreases XP gains from 1-60 by 10%, increases XP gains from 60-80 by 50%, increases XP gains from 80-85 by 10%". The new stuff goes by way too fast and the old stuff still takes FOREVER. Even in a full set of heirlooms, 60-80 seems to drag on for a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    Honestly, with how awesome the new 1-60 is and how grindy Outland and Northrend are, I wouldn't mind changing the heirlooms to "Decreases XP gains from 1-60 by 10%, increases XP gains from 60-80 by 50%, increases XP gains from 80-85 by 10%". The new stuff goes by way too fast and the old stuff still takes FOREVER. Even in a full set of heirlooms, 60-80 seems to drag on for a lifetime.
    58-68 is pretty quick for me, usually can do it in a few hours. 68-80 is just a nightmare though. Northrend is so boring and it goes on forever. They should really do something like this to speed up 60-80 leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Aieoz View Post
    58-68 is pretty quick for me, usually can do it in a few hours. 68-80 is just a nightmare though. Northrend is so boring and it goes on forever. They should really do something like this to speed up 60-80 leveling.
    ^ what this person said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Thing is that since cataclysm came out, the Northrend and Outland population has rapidly decreased and people on really go there for rare spawns and rep gains, which has made the zones really boring

Quote Originally Posted by Negrido View Post
    Fishing contest on Saturday.
    There are other rings.. Research before you say something stupid.
    Last edited by Aziker; 2011-07-26 at 01:34 PM.

Outlands goes by fast for me. Yeah, Hellfire is bleh, but Zangarmarsh, Nagrand, and Terrokar aren't bad, and I find they go pretty quickly. Northrend OTOH, still seems like it takes ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziker View Post
    Research before you say something stupic.
    Ironic - But, the point is the Fishing Contest gives a ring which provides +5% Experience. This is a Heirloom conversation thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    I guess blizzard don't wanna add too many new heirlooms in a single expansion. They might save some for next expansion.
    This most likely.. They already have the models 'in game' all they will have to do with the next expo in give you a way to get them. I doubt we will see them before that.

They probably dont want to add a full gearset, since you'd keep the same thing 1-80, 1-85 some pieces, and it's boring.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem of not learning your class because heirlooms level you too quickly has nothing to do with the extra speed boost its all on the players whether or not they care to learn. Honestly it really doesn't take too many levels too get it down whether it be dps rotation tanking or healing. Most people just blame heirlooms because that is what the player-base does in this game is look for a scapegoat. "There is a lot of bad players in my 85 heroics..... must be heirlooms making people level so fast they don't know what to doooooooooooo! *pitchforks&torches*
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    Ironic - But, the point is the Fishing Contest gives a ring which provides +5% Experience. This is a Heirloom conversation thread.
    Yeah, go win that ring at will on every character you have. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziker View Post
    Yeah, go win that ring at will on every character you have. Good luck.
    It's bind on account.................lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    It's bind on account.................lol
    .......................................................................................... ............................................
    _______/\_________________________________________________________________________ /\
    The point was here. _____________________________________________________This is how far off you are..

How am I missing the point. I'm simply pointing out one would not require to win the ring on every character they intend to level.

Why are you so dense?

Nice ASCII btw, you put more effort into that than any of your other replies so far.