Thread: Bye

Bye

Its been wonderful my darling druid toon. Ive loved you to bits, all the fun we had... But enough is enough Im afraid. Im giving up on trying to heal with you, starting from tonight.
    Druids were always a fav class of mine, but after all the changes Blizz made to our class, Ive had it. Healing isnt what it used to be: Gone is the treeform (a buff? cmon...) gone is the actual HoT healing (no casting a whimping Rejuve and a spamming LB isnt HoT healing compared to what it was). Gone is the healing druid fun.

Content Ive been struggling my a** off with, and do mind Ive been playing on my druid since late Vanilla/early TBC, I can cruise throu on my priest. That was the final blow.
    Druid healing, no more for now, good bye, its been fun.

A.
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

That is funny. Druids are one of the strongest healers atm I believe...

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Can someone set a limit for how many of these threads we get in a week, ban people, or make one single thread?

OT: Bye, probably no one will miss you and you will return after a while.

Sorry for being cynical.

Deleted
    The thing is, no class is going to be unable to fill the role. Priest healers were 'bad' at the beginning of the expansion, but they could still heal with skill.

Don't blame Blizzard for you not being able to heal; look at your own skill, rotation, talents. If you really CANNOT heal, then it's your problem that you need to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, strange... They say druids are OP healers and need to be nerfed, yet I have not seen one person that has 2 healers, with one being druid, saying druid is better... Most of the time it is the Paladin that is prefered, or priest. Odd... So @ OP, you are not the only one I guess... (I didn't like druid healing ever cuz i was terribad at it, so I can't say anything from my own experience)

Deleted
    I don't think the OP's saying druids aren't good healers, I think they're trying to say the class is no fun to play any more because they changed most things about the class and made it pretty much the same as the rest of the healers, taking away all the fun the class originally had.

HoT'ing a raid and not actually doing anything reactive was fun?, fuck me go play dot to dot.