She hates the Starks. They're the Usurper's Dogs to her.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Indeed, everyone that is not a targeryn and lives in Westeros is a traitor to Daenarys, no matter what.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Indeed, everyone that is not a targeryn and lives in Westeros is a traitor to Daenarys, no matter what.
    The Martells weren't

Deleted
    I'm really enjoying Iwan Rheon's performance so far.

Edit: For people too lazy to google, that's the actor playing the guy torturing Theon :P
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2013-05-14 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    The last episode was alright, although I'm getting tired of Ygritte, she's just too skinny to be from the north of the wall. People are more manly and strong up there, she seems like a little tweak.

Also I hope Daenerys dies in the end, she was alright when she was with Drogo, but when she got her wyverns, she just turned into this spoiled brat like her brother. I just call her Paris Hilton of GoT.

Also Iwan Rheon is amazing! I always thought he'd be good for a psycho torturer role when I first saw him in Misfits and there we have it!

Just a reminder that this is the non-spoiler thread.

If you can't respond to something without a spoiler, consider not responding or framing it in a way where you don't have black bars everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    The last episode was alright, although I'm getting tired of Ygritte, she's just too skinny to be from the north of the wall. People are more manly and strong up there, she seems like a little tweak.

Also I hope Daenerys dies in the end, she was alright when she was with Drogo, but when she got her wyverns, she just turned into this spoiled brat like her brother. I just call her Paris Hilton of GoT.

Also Iwan Rheon is amazing! I always thought he'd be good for a psycho torturer role when I first saw him in Misfits and there we have it!
    They also have less food north of the wall.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    They also have less food north of the wall.
    People living in truly in arctic areas have always been fatter than their southern counterparts, mostly for the same reasons why different animals gather fat for the winter.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    People living in truly in arctic areas have always been fatter than their southern counterparts, mostly for the same reasons why different animals gather fat for the winter.
    Source?

10char.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Tywin is a badass too, but I had trouble taking him seriously, I shouldn't have watched this video.
    The top comment made it so much better

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post

Sorry, but I disagree. She turned into a complete badass this season. I hated her all the way up until like 3 episodes ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    When do you think the next book comes out? Winds of Winter. One or two or three years do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    When do you think the next book comes out? Winds of Winter. One or two or three years do you think?
    When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then the book will come out, and not before.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then the book will come out, and not before.
    You know nothing Jon... Targaryen. Winter is coming.

In a couple of years I would have thought. Keep an eye out for conventions that G.R.R is attending, he has already read out a few chapters and more are on the way. I would link them but discovering them yourself is more fun, plus I am lazy and on a mobile device.
    Last edited by Activi-T; 2013-05-16 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    I think a tentative date of 2015 has been figured by fans at the rate Martin seems to be writing but i wouldnt put a penny on that bet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    I think a tentative date of 2015 has been figured by fans at the rate Martin seems to be writing but i wouldnt put a penny on that bet
    It's really hard to judge because he released the first three books all within just two years of each other. The fourth and fifth books took about five years each, but were not part of his original vision -- a timeskip was to occur between A Storm of Swords and The Winds of Winter.

When he made the decision to actually depict the events, he ran into a lot of tangled plotlines and hanging story threads which he needed to resolve during the course of the two books, in order to set up the story for The Winds of Winter.

Now that he's more or less got the story back on track, and is progressing through material that he'd originally planned, the wait may be considerably shorter this time around.

Though he's also got so many other projects and commitments, and just signed that development deal with HBO, so who knows?

Deleted
    Tommorow/Tonight (depending on where you live) is the 8th Episode of Game Of Thrones "The Second Sons". Who is looking forward to it?

The thing I like least about the episode already is that number 9 is 2 weeks later. (no GOT next week)

Deleted
    The thing I like least about the episode already is that number 9 is 2 weeks later. (no GOT next week)
    Sorry, what ? How come ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Sorry, what ? How come ?
    Some American Holiday. Last year "blackwater" had a huge dip in initial views and thus they have decided to wait with episode 9 till next week. They want as many as possible to see the initial airing as it's the 9th episode which is always the "Grandé finale" of the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some American Holiday. Last year "blackwater" had a huge dip in initial views and thus they have decided to wait with episode 9 till next week. They want as many as possible to see the initial airing as it's the 9th episode which is always the "Grandé finale" of the season.
    Memorial Day is the Monday after and most people take 3 day weekends and travel/vacation.

Checked HBO and indeed, no episode next week. =(