Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I'd say that's a bit different. All the events that led up to Ned Stark's death, whether you're a book reader or a series watcher - served the purpose of adding to the shock when he finally died. I think it's safe to say that we were all very naive in that sense, expecting him to live or something, simply because there hasn't really been a story out there where the good guys are almost systematically killed. However, that having shocked us, another story where the (relatively) good guy is slowly getting killed over an entire season, in the same series... well, it simply wouldn't be shocking. It would be boring. Boring and annoying.
    Yeah no one saw it coming that Sean Bean would die
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Doesn't count. Ned Stark pulled Sean Bean. Everybody knew he's gonna die since S01E01
    Do you think Sean Bean likes being a walking spoiler?

I'm baffled by how many thinks that this series is a "feel good" type of movie/serie where the main character always prevails..... this is so much refreshing a good series where anything can happen. If you want hugs and clichés start watching MLP or something D:

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Do you think Sean Bean likes being a walking spoiler?
    He built his entire career around that
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Yeah no one saw it coming that Sean Bean would die
    Well I didn't. I can't think of a single film with him where he dies besides LotR. Can't really think of a lot of Sean Bean's films, really.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I didn't. I can't think of a single film with him where he dies besides LotR. Can't really think of a lot of Sean Bean's films, really.

Skip to number 1
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Guess who's playing Caesar in an upcoming movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Who do you guys think would win between Khal Drogo and the Mountain?
    Depends if Drogo were on horseback or not.

Goldeneye. One of the Morse episodes (British crime series).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Depends if Drogo were on horseback or not.
    We've seen what the Mountain does to horses...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    The Mountain is caucasian
    ...wow hahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    We've seen what the Mountain does to horses...
    That one scene, where Mance Rayder and Jon Snow sees all the horse heads lined in a spiral, I could not help but think "the Mountain was here!"
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woah, this episode was amazing. Another spectacular one is all i can say. To me it brought a lot of LOTR feels when i saw all the wildlings. It was bloody awesome. Can't wait for next episode either, this week needs to hurry the hell up! If the next episode is not 2 hours long i don't see how the fight on the wall is going to end with everything else going on. I'd hate for them to butcher the next episode to wrap things up. I'd like to see everything happening on the wall to be done this season and to move on to other stuff beyond the wall like the White Walkers. Let's just hope for a 2 hour episode!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    ... Let's just hope for a 2 hour episode!!
    It's not gonna be 2hours, but it'll be a little bit longer...15min longer than normal episode i think.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    It's not gonna be 2hours, but it'll be a little bit longer...15min longer than normal episode i think.
    Let's hope that's true. 15-30 minutes could wrap quite a bit up and leave us with something for anticipation of the next season.

Deleted
    Another fantastic episode, suspense, action packed. Got serious Helms deep nostalgia there. I think I even liked this episode more than the siege of king's landing one. Never been so hooked on any show before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Didn't like it as much as the usual "small storyline here, small storyline there". Found it to be quite boring in fact. The fighting was meh IMO.

Meh.

Amazing episode. It is so unpredictable that every scene you never know what is going to happen.

Rose needed to die, she has the worst fake accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Amazing episode. It is so unpredictable that every scene you never know what is going to happen.

Rose needed to die, she has the worst fake accent.
    Lol, I did a little fist bump when they killed her off.

The nights watch storyline is one of the ones I'm interested in the least so it wasn't that special an episode to me. Plus they killed off the best guy.