Page 4 of 266 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This is gonna be awesome!

I can't wait.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I can't wait for this series, I've read all the books that's out, and it's awesome. Just hope they can catch the athmosphere that's in the books

10+ Year Old Account
    "The things I do for love."

I'm so stoked!

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Someone post if it was epic plz. Im to poor for HBO right now XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    Someone post if it was epic plz. Im to poor for HBO right now XD.
    My college doesn't have HBO, but I heard nothing but good things about it. I'll try to find it uploaded online sometime hopefully soon, and will be buying the DVD's the day they come out

Mopvideo currently has the new episode online, about to watch.

link to the new episode: http://www.mopvideo.com/game-of-thro...ter-is-coming/

Quote Originally Posted by Riken55 View Post
    Mopvideo currently has the new episode online, about to watch.

link to the new episode: http://www.mopvideo.com/game-of-thro...ter-is-coming/
    OMG Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was epic. Waiting a week between episodes is going to be painful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    It was epic. Waiting a week between episodes is going to be painful.
    Amen, I'm tempted to ignore the hype for now and just watch the show once the Season has completed. I find the wait-times really kill a lot of the suspence.

Waiting a day...ok...a week.....no way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Amen, I'm tempted to ignore the hype for now and just watch the show once the Season has completed. I find the wait-times really kill a lot of the suspence.

Waiting a day...ok...a week.....no way.
    That's what I've done with every show I've ever watched in the past and present. I just can't do it here. Lol I know the story inside and out already, so I'm not gonna miss anything or find spoilers. Perhaps thats the difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    That's what I've done with every show I've ever watched in the past and present. I just can't do it here. Lol I know the story inside and out already, so I'm not gonna miss anything or find spoilers. Perhaps thats the difference.
    I understand it might be different is one has already read the books.

But it was the same with Battlestar Galactica. I didn't really like the show when it first hit TVs in 2005. It wasn't until a few years later that someone said it was actually a really good show. So I decided to go check it out. Needless to say I was hooked and watched the first two Seasons in a blink on an eye. Especially Season 2 was really intense.

By that time, Season 3 was in progress and I quickly caught up with the live broadcasting. After having watched all previous episodes more or less back-to-back, having to wait a week between each episode was a real mood-killer. And then came the year-long wait for Season 4....

Imo high-suspence shows or those with dense story arcs are better consumed in quick succession rather than dragged out.

Battlestar galactic pissed me off. When i first heard of it i thought it was going to the following the legendary book that i loved so long ago. Then the show turned out to be a bunch of retarded drama with a few explosions that BARELY followed the book at all besides the freaking names...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    Battlestar galactic pissed me off. When i first heard of it i thought it was going to the following the legendary book that i loved so long ago. Then the show turned out to be a bunch of retarded drama with a few explosions that BARELY followed the book at all besides the freaking names...
    What book lol?

BSG was a "remake" of a 1970s-80s Sci-Fi TV show, not some kind of book.

I can understand people who complain about movies not sticking to original books, like Harry Potter or LotR. But complaing that a TV show remake didn't follow a book that was based on the older TV show doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, I didn't want to hijack this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very good show, defiantly going to continue watching this. Was worth the hype, my Sundays just got a whole lot better =]

I must say i was very pleased so far with the first Episode. Can't wait for next week.

very impressed with the show

i was hooked the moment i noticed the effort put into the landscape the 3 men on horses was riding thru

i mean whats not to like it has everything

naked women, swords, naked women, intrique, naked women, humor, naked women

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    The ending of this episode left me :O
    Waiting a weak for new episodes is gonna be so painful but at least I'll have a reason to be excited for Sundays.

10+ Year Old Account
    can't wait to watch this :S I've got the torrent DLin as we speak, not sure of the rules so I wont post links to where I got it, but HD Torrents ftw, it should be done any minute now, but I've got to wait for the stupid family to get back, as they all want to watch it :P

gotta say I disagree on the whole 'waiting a week kills the mood' thing, having watched shows like BSG, Lost and 24 as they air I've gotten used to the waits, and I like the countdown you get 'omg three days till we find out what's gunna happen! OMG two days till we know if *random name here* lives or dies! OMFG tomorrow we can find out if the nuke really went off!'

it's fun
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhate View Post
    very impressed with the show

i was hooked the moment i noticed the effort put into the landscape the 3 men on horses was riding thru

i mean whats not to like it has everything

naked women, swords, naked women, intrique, naked women, humor, naked women
    It didn't have everything....there were no naked men!