Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Sorry I didnt mean, why doesnt he like the Lannisters. I meant why is he telling the Lannisters he doesnt like the Lannisters. What is the purpose of going there and then goin to their face saying ya I hate you guys Im gonna get my vengeance. Would be smarter to say nothing then go after them I would think (if his true purpose is to try and take them out that is).
    He's hotheaded, most Dornishmen are. The exception being his older brother, Doran, the Prince of Dorne (IE, head of House Martell). Also, I don't think it's a secret that most of Dorne thinks that way of the Lannisters, and the Prince was only invited because he's the level-headed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Those guys were just guards/soldiers and he's a Prince, so he can do pretty much whatever he wants with them.
    I meant more the exchange with Tyrion than the guys in the brothel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    He's hotheaded, most Dornishmen are. The exception being his older brother, Doran, the Prince of Dorne (IE, head of House Martell). Also, I don't think it's a secret that most of Dorne thinks that way of the Lannisters, and the Prince was only invited because he's the level-headed one.
    Now this I didnt know.

Yeah, I think if you asked any Lannister about Oberyn Martell coming to the wedding instead of Doran before they arrived, they'd be like "Oh damn, no way, that's asking for trouble."

In fact, I think Tyrion pretty much said that when he was informed the Prince had arrived before dawn without anyone's knowledge...something to the effect of "Now we have to find the Prince...before he kills people."

I feel bad the Joffrey kid is saying hes gonna stop acting after the show, I imagine cause of how much he gets harassed in real life
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2014-04-07 at 11:08 AM.

I feel bad the Joffrey kid is saying hes gonna stop acting after the show, I imagine cause of how much he gets harassed in real life
    Well he doesnt have long until the show is done with him lololol

Omg, just saw the preview for the next episode!

I THINK "THE PURPLE WEDDING" incident IS GOING TO HAPPEN
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-04-07 at 05:52 PM.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Deleted
    I don't think its because of that, according to interviews with him, he's always wanted an academic career instead of an acting one, and he much prefers stage to screen acting, he went along to the auditions not know how big it was going to be, glad he's stuck with it though.

I think this is oddly relevant to the new episode. Emphasis on oddly.

http://imgur.com/a/NTWIl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Yeah, took me a couple of minutes to figure out who he was. He was the same guy who dropped the heads of his companions next to her bathtub. just a different actor

Must suck for that original actor...to be dumped from an amazing TV show.
    I believe Ed Skrein left on his own accord to be a part of another movie.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_Skrein

Skrein apparently left Game of Thrones because he has been cast as the lead role in a reboot of the Transporter action film franchise.
    http://variety.com/2014/film/news/thrones-ed-skrein-transporter-jason-statham-1201091882/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    I think this is oddly relevant to the new episode. Emphasis on oddly.

http://imgur.com/a/NTWIl
    Oh yes
    At the end of the episode I was like "oh shit at least he got chicken.. wait.. oh !"

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see GoT back, looking promising. Hoping to see that prince dude destroy the mountain and the wedding that people are going crazy about (don't spoil from the books please), seems like shit is going to go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Lots of people name their swords."
    "Lots of cunts."

Loved that whole scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first episode from season 4 just reminded that this show is possibly the best TV series ever created, never have I been this intrested in the dialogues, they just manage to make everything so incredibly intresting.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    "Lots of cunts."

Loved that whole scene.
    Could not stop from laughing my ass off :P
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I meant it more cause the spoiler thread was blowing up and this one didnt have a comment in weeks

Anyways. Im not sure whats the motive of the new prince. I mean, hes making it clear he doesnt like Lannisters but why? He cant take them out when hes essentially by himself, I dont see the point of trying to threaten your hosts while being on their turf.

Hound was awesome as always, quickly becoming my favorite character on the show, although I wonder what happens when he invetibaly splits with arya. Where will he go?

And who the hell is that bearded guy talking to daenerys? He wasnt in the last season yet he has some importance now, why? Seems dumb to not even introduce a character thats now giving her advice out of nowhere
    Bearded guy, You mean the young or the old? Both were in the last series, I assume you meant the younger one, Daario Naharis, he played quite an important role in the last series, But was then played by the actor Ed Skrein and is now played by Michiel Huisman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    "Lots of cunts."

Loved that whole scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman should have beat his face in in his cameo Batman Begins lol.
    Putin khuliyo

Joffrey was in Batman BEgins?!?

Pony secured.

What an episode!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Joffrey was in Batman BEgins?!?
    Putin khuliyo

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Batman should have beat his face in in his cameo Batman Begins lol.
    He didn't have a "cameo" in Batman begins, he did B-B before he did GoT, I'm not meaning to nit pick but it just stood out at me
    And to the poster above me, yes, Jack Gleeson was in Batman begins, the part where the whole city is going nuts, and he is a scared little nipper lol

15+ Year Old Account
    I was very skeptical about the choice of an actor for the role of Oberyn Martell, but... My God, he's amazing.