The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon Jakuzure View Post
    I never knew this, but acording to this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...l-Studios.html Kit Harington (Jon Snow) was dating Rose Leslie (Ygritte) in real life. But they broke up and now he is seeing Emilia Clarke (Daenerys)... I think they need to rethink that line about Jon Snow knowing nothing...because he certainly knows something that I don't!
    From what I can tell around here, dailymail isn't known for being a very reliable source for news.

Somehow I doubt they are dating/he dated her...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    From what I can tell around here, dailymail isn't known for being a very reliable source for news.

Somehow I doubt they are dating/he dated her...
    I don't know, if it was just a rumor the dailymail would try to say they would be mad at each other or something, just seems to easy for them if it is not real.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Yea =/ Made me have a sad.

I really hope against hope that Tyrion somehow survives...

The Mountain needs to get his.
    He's fine bro! I'd bet money on it.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass. So excited for the last 2 episodes though, holy crap haven't been this excited since Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    He's fine bro! I'd bet money on it.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass. So excited for the last 2 episodes though, holy crap haven't been this excited since Breaking Bad.
    Majorly looking foreward to ep 9 myself. I am probably one of the few people that think "Blackwater" wasnt that amazing, misunderstand me correctly, it wasnt bad, but it was clear it was TV-show, not movie, so I hope they have some more money to throw into the battle of the wall to make it look really like an epic battle, "Blackwater" IMO did not look like a grand scale battle if you get what I am trying to say. (Tho I understand why it cant look like fucking Battle of helms deep). But I really hope they can make it look like there are 100000 wildlings standing infront of the wall, or how many they are suppose to be, cant quite remember, not just like 100, but from the little glimpse in the preview, (see 0:06) it looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    *snip*
    Relevant:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I don't understand how people like Jamie, the incest loving, child murdering, sister raping, oath breaker. I hope he dies a horrible death along with his sister by the end of the books.
    I like him because I think he is layered and surprises you with some redeeming qualities. (I also think they show makes him out worse than the books because in the books he's a main character and you get a lot more of what's going on inside his head).
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2014-06-06 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.today.com/books/20k-donat...ner-2D79768098

For people with plenty of money. Donate 20k and be eligible for the grand prize of becoming a character with a station of your choosing (knight, whore, lord, etc...) in GoT books moving forward.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2014-06-06 at 03:27 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Majorly looking foreward to ep 9 myself. I am probably one of the few people that think "Blackwater" wasnt that amazing, misunderstand me correctly, it wasnt bad, but it was clear it was TV-show, not movie, so I hope they have some more money to throw into the battle of the wall to make it look really like an epic battle, "Blackwater" IMO did not look like a grand scale battle if you get what I am trying to say. (Tho I understand why it cant look like fucking Battle of helms deep). But I really hope they can make it look like there are 100000 wildlings standing infront of the wall, or how many they are suppose to be, cant quite remember, not just like 100, but from the little glimpse in the preview, (see 0:06) it looks great!

If you didn't find Blackwater impressive then don't get your hopes up for a better Battle of the Wall. A majority of the budget for Season 2 was spent on the Blackwater battle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Relevant:

Richard Madden looks like he's sulking about getting killed off lol.
    Putin khuliyo

Still sad about Oberyn getting killed off, loved his character and Pedro played it perfectly! But at least I still have Tyrion right? RIGHT? I havnt ready the books yet, simply because I wanna be surprised every episode. Plan on going back to read them when its finished. Still holding out hope that Tyrion will live!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nizzlain View Post
    Still sad about Oberyn getting killed off, loved his character and Pedro played it perfectly! But at least I still have Tyrion right? RIGHT? I havnt ready the books yet, simply because I wanna be surprised every episode. Plan on going back to read them when its finished. Still holding out hope that Tyrion will live!!!!!!!
    It's obvious he's going to live, it's not in GoT's style to take that long setting up someone's death. If anyone's going to die it will be sudden and unexpected.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    It's obvious he's going to live, it's not in GoT's style to take that long setting up someone's death. If anyone's going to die it will be sudden and unexpected.
    GoT kills characters because it moves the plot forward. There hasn't been a single 'useless' death so far that did not set other events in their motion. Tyrion dying might cause a ripple effect which changes the show entirely. You can never say he will survive because 'it is not unexpected enough'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon Jakuzure View Post
    I never knew this, but acording to this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...l-Studios.html Kit Harington (Jon Snow) was dating Rose Leslie (Ygritte) in real life. But they broke up and now he is seeing Emilia Clarke (Daenerys)... I think they need to rethink that line about Jon Snow knowing nothing...because he certainly knows something that I don't!
    He still knows nothing. He was making excellent progress and then forgot what he had learned and went for Dany instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    If you didn't find Blackwater impressive then don't get your hopes up for a better Battle of the Wall. A majority of the budget for Season 2 was spent on the Blackwater battle.
    Would not call 2 million more than an average episode "the majority of the budget".

And like I said, misunderstand me correctly, It is probably one of the best TV battles ever put to screen, Rome had some impressive ones aswell (The budget was insane, higher than GoT, and aired like 7years ago) It was good, until near the end. It did look like a grand scale battle for the most part. The Hounds attack groupe had to pull back because Stannis had too many men, not long after that Tyrion and like 20men go outside the gate and fight for 30sec, and can suddenly cheer for another 10sec before we see Stannis people storm them again. Which made it seem like out of the fucking 1000+ of Stannis men we had seen storm that very beach before in that episode, suddenly only looked like 50. For me, it ruined alot of the experience, it ruined that whole "grand scale invasion theme" that the episode did have.

Stannis had an army of like 20.000, the Wildlings have 100.000. So what I hope is, is that they manage to make it actually look like it. Which they did in Blackwater for a good period, then IMO, fucked it with one scene.

Even Benioff have said this after Blackwater: "There’s another battle bigger than this one coming up, but not until the end of season four”

So yeah, I have my hopes up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Would not call 2 million more than an average episode "the majority of the budget".

And like I said, misunderstand me correctly, It is probably one of the best TV battles ever put to screen, Rome had some impressive ones aswell (The budget was insane, higher than GoT, and aired like 7years ago) It was good, until near the end. It did look like a grand scale battle for the most part. The Hounds attack groupe had to pull back because Stannis had too many men, not long after that Tyrion and like 20men go outside the gate and fight for 30sec, and can suddenly cheer for another 10sec before we see Stannis people storm them again. Which made it seem like out of the fucking 1000+ of Stannis men we had seen storm that very beach before in that episode, suddenly only looked like 50. For me, it ruined alot of the experience, it ruined that whole "grand scale invasion theme" that the episode did have.

Stannis had an army of like 20.000, the Wildlings have 100.000. So what I hope is, is that they manage to make it actually look like it. Which they did in Blackwater for a good period, then IMO, fucked it with one scene.

Even Benioff have said this after Blackwater: "There’s another battle bigger than this one coming up, but not until the end of season four”

So yeah, I have my hopes up.
    Yeah I agree with you there.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

OH GOD! Major foreshadowing!

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Rivelle;27431234I must have an iron stomach, because I can't see how that was any different than many other deaths they've had on the show as far as gore is concerned. I was really expecting worse.[/QUOTE]Really ?? you for real...Sword trough Stomach ISNT GORE...it when something like Oberyns head literlly explode, like it did , and last time i checked first time in GoT , and reall "Expecting Worse ?? lwhat is worse than make an head explode...jesus...just cut his hands of ??...no

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Whelp. After that episode, if the next episode doesn't wow me, I think I'm done.

I'm all for telling a complicated story, but this is just getting to be too much for me. Sigh...
    Haha, I've read the books. If you can't handle it, you'd better just duck out now. Without spoiling anything I can say that episode 10 of this season is going to seriously leave people shouting "WTF?" and, at the same time, cursing that they'll have to wait another year for the story to continue...

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    I have to say, the creators are really getting out of line with the use of gore, especially this season. It devalues the nature of the material and they were pushing for shock at the end of tonight's episode. It was disgusting and unnecessary.

Not surprisingly, the show is at its strongest when it sticks to Martin's material, and at its worst when the showrunners put their spin on it.
    Um, that fight was actually slightly less gory than what went on in the books, FYI, so your point rather suffers there. This scene between those two was, in fact, almost exactly what happened in the book.

*MINOR BOOK SPOILER*

In the book, the mountain is chopping almost randomly trying to hit Oberyn and accidentally slices into the surrounding crowd, severing a kid's arm. After the boy starts bawling he decapitates him to shut him up.