Isn't it about time we got heirloom enchants?

I want enchants for all my heirloom items, dammit. Enchants that scale with level like the items do. And hell, whilst they're at it, they can make them automatically give a bonus to the best stat for the class and spec.

Make them hard to get and even make the mats unbelievably stupid, or even unique so that they'll always be difficult to get even when WoW is up to 1,000th-level characters, but dammit, just give them to me NOW!

because leveling isn't easy enough as it is...

Deleted
    Yeah - I really don't know what the point of this would be. Leveling without heirlooms is super easy now. Leveling with them - and having the guarenteed presence of the equivelant of a level appropriate blue in up to 8-10 slots (for hunters, rogues and warriors - 2 weapons, ranged, chest, shoulders, back, head, 2 trinkets, ring) even without the XP boost it is stupidly, ridiculously easy. We really don't need self-leveling enchants on top of that.

Plus the fact that there are enchants that you can use that are pretty OP for levels 1-60 or so (crusader, SP to staff, stats or stam to chest...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Id prefer it didnt take 29 boss kills per heirloom.... or atleast make it so i can convert my valor points into JP so i can buy them

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    People get a nice big piece of cake, and they just want a bigger piece. They are fine the way they are, you cake hogging wanker.
    Last edited by ciggy; 2011-03-16 at 05:19 AM. Reason: hopped up on sheen

Yeah uh. Gonna have to call shenanigans on this one. The point cannot be stressed enough how unnecessary this is. With the relative ease of getting heirloom items now, and the already extremely revved up leveling process, there's just... no need. It'd be a waste of development time, even if it took 10 minutes. The other day I played my rogue for like 15 minutes and got two levels, somewhere in the early level 30s. In fact, it's so easy to level, it's almost a nuisance, now. This is silly.
    Hakuna matata.

Deleted
    So basically you want to kill one of my sources of income... that's not nice :<

OP most likely wants it so he can twink harder and destroy level 15's when he's level 19 in full heirloom with bis enchants in battlegrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    OP most likely wants it so he can twink harder and destroy level 15's when he's level 19 in full heirloom with bis enchants in battlegrounds.
    Don't think so. At low levels the best possible standard enchants are way better than "scaling enchants" would be.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=68719

Aaaaaaand..../thread.

P.S. Yes i know this isn't what the OP was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Grease View Post

Aaaaaaand..../thread.

Requires level 85?
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Sooooo unnecessary, I mean come on don't you already feel completely over powered in heirloom gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Grease View Post

Aaaaaaand..../thread.

I see what you did there...

leveling is not hard. Why do we need heirloom enchants? My mage leveled twice in a random level 30ish dungeon.