10+ Year Old Account

3v3 Fury/Arms/Rdruid

I've recently started doing arena again with a fury warrior and an arms warrior. Im playing resto druid atm; we all are at 3.2k resil+. Is this a viable comp? We're just starting so its expected that we'd lose a bit but idk if its us being unexperienced in this comp, or just a bad comp in general. Any tips on how to play the comp would be awsome! ty ")

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be really tough with 2 warriors, roots/CC will destroy you.

1 Frost Mage can keep your entire team controlled until your all dead.

Don't ask me how thats balanced but thats how it works.

although there are a lot of melee cleaves, yes, a single mage can control the whole game without a prob. but you will probably eat rogues like candy

Oh god the burst. Probably not gladiator material, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could push 2.2k or so with careful target selection. I'd imagine fury and arms together could absolutely annihilate any healer you come across with a good shattering throw.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.

Like the others have said, this comp won't work well.

Don't forget, their stuns have shared DRs, which just hurts them even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Ty for responses. One of the warriors dropped. I'm thinking spriest lock or frost Mage? Lol iVe only ever done 1 serious 3v3 before fmage unholy dk and myself in resto. Problem is... When ever a good warrior gets on me I die. roots are ok but generally they get out. No time to cyclone without getting interrupted and if I go travel they chArge throwdown then hamstring and rape ... Would getting a pocket sub rogue cc work? Ty for reAding and sry for messy writing. I'm lagging on my iPod :0

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a DK or feral druid. They can peel warriors off you pretty well with DG+Chains or Cyclone+Roots, then you can have time to travel form away easily if you're focused.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozar View Post
    Well Ty for responses. One of the warriors dropped. I'm thinking spriest lock or frost Mage? Lol iVe only ever done 1 serious 3v3 before fmage unholy dk and myself in resto. Problem is... When ever a good warrior gets on me I die. roots are ok but generally they get out. No time to cyclone without getting interrupted and if I go travel they chArge throwdown then hamstring and rape ... Would getting a pocket sub rogue cc work? Ty for reAding and sry for messy writing. I'm lagging on my iPod :0
    warr/uhdk/resto drood is also a good comp work arround desacration to kite if they on top of u and the dk/warrior is awsome combination dg will always but your targets near strike range with descration spam awsome to kill, frost mage is good aswell keeping the target snared to be in range of the warr while having cool control sheep+ciclone, warlock will boost your effectiveness and some more control with fears and shizzle this is just talking in simple terms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    1 Frost Mage can keep your entire team controlled until your all dead.

Don't ask me how thats balanced but thats how it works.
    Replace the rdruid with a HPal, and see the magic happend. Now, tell me where the balance is.

HPal/War/War is very viable. Met a few around 2k~, one that caught my priest with CDs on actually managed to win :<