10+ Year Old Account

Oh hell no, we are not done with this discussion.

A thread I was jsut viewing about "the N word" just got closed after 5 pages of valid points and arguements. The whole point of the thread was to eliminate PC and enablefreedom of speech(not the law, but the act of speaking your mind freely without oppression) I want this discussion to continue as it enlightened many people on the subject of using "racial slurs" and just slurs in general.

Basicly, from my point of view, being called a cracker(I'm very, very white) doesn't offend me in the slightest bit...at all. I live in California on the coast, 70% of my friends are asian, and I call them chinks all the time and we all laugh. I have muslim friends that I make ak47 jokes about and black friends that i say nigga too, oh and of course mexicans that i call beaners and we all laugh because the words have no effect. Racial slurs are part of modern vocabulary and are used in place of older words, just like how hip, rad, and gnarley have been replaced with "thats fuckin awesome" and people calling eachother numbnuts or dingbat have come to "oh you little nigger" or "wow you're gay."

See what I did there? I defied PC. I'm pretty sick of everyone calling white people racists, when they don't realise it's racist to generalise like that, completely moronic. But then, I still don't actually care about that part, its the deeper meaning that annoys me. How I can't say whatever I want without losing friends or being attacked for it because of society and their "political correction." I've wanted to post something like this on FB for weeks but have'nt brought myself to do it because of this exact matter. So, I'm gonna start spreading my ideas and let them grow before I take it to my personal life.

This will probably be my last thread/post on MMO-C, because of...you guessed it: PC. But thats ok, atleast I'll be heard, my words clearly and freely spoken, as it should be. Thanks for reading this. Enjoy your newfound speech and freedom(hopefully!)
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Well, I see your point but you must remember you are between friends and I mean you should know what your friends find offencive or not I mean I have no problem with those kind of words cause words are just words and most time are ment to tease and play but I guess it realy depends on who are you talking to and his/her mentalety

Hope you dont get banned btw ^^