Poll: Would YOU Ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would love to have the mount but would not ninja it. As a guild leader, we cannot do things like ninja because it would make the guild as a whole look bad.

In a guild run or with friends: No

In a pug: Yes

i moved from my server to Zenedar EU and i done pugs there for 3 weeks ... 3rd week the mount drops .. so yes i ninja it and move back to my server .. i cant ninja on my server 2 manny frends and ppl i know on it :P
    BTW is awesome

Deleted
    I voted no.
    I already got one in a fair way of rolling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    Yes. Just yes. Anyone claims otherwise is a hypocryte.
    you're so dumb it hurts to read your post.

explain me one thing, kid.
    i'm playing since early beta in 2004 or so...and i NEVER...i honestly NEVER ninja'd a single item.
    no matter if its a grey item, a blue item or a legendary. i had many chances since i was a raid leader til ICC hit the floor and i NEVER did it.

so...how is this possible? am i a miscalculation in the matrix? or am i just old enough to know that this stuff is worthless virtual piece of garbage?
    hmmm go figure out yourself...but once you've grown some public hair, you might be suprised that reality is far different from your dream world.

Deleted
    No I would not. It would be tempting, I won't lie. But getting myself a bad name like that isn't worth it, plus I wouldn't feel I earned it.

There was a guy on my old server who ninja'd the lengendary bow from Sunwell, instantly everyone knew his name and never invited him to raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, makes no sense to me to steal fake items from real people.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jn2002dk View Post
    12 year old alert
    Lol you go on with your assumptions doesnt make it any different that your most probally one of the crybabies =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Its more a FoS to me than a mount
    Achievement POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wat, fos = 0 points

15+ Year Old Account
    I would be lying if I said I wouldn't at least be tempted, BUT the true answer is I would just never make a group where it isn't already mine, without ninjaing c:

Master Looter, and if anyone asks tell them honestly, or do the pay the highest roller as I've started to see lately, or just say it up front, something.

If I've done anything lately I've three manned it anyway, and there, as much as it would kill me, I'd roll.

I'd rather sell it then use it. I'm not one for fancy mounts and I prefer my gladiator netherdrakes anyways, best looking imo.

43% already have it.

No, tbh I like other mounts better but I'd ninja warglaives in a heart beat

i ninjad it before and got suspened and Removed it from me in 2009, but i will still ninja it again if it drops:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    no

only dumb people ninja stuff. and the many posts here prove that.
    intelligent people wouldnt ninja cause they know they get nothing from it.

"UH I NINJAD A VIRTUAL ITAM. I'M DA SHIT. GIVE ME 582 NEW FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER PLEASE CAUSE I'M SO COOOOOOOL"

no thanks...seriously...whoever ninjas stuff like that should get some professional help.
    Not to mention that your credibility on the server will hit the curb for people who know about it. If that kind of shit took place in Vanilla, you were pretty much banned from the server because no one would run with you anymore (we were that connected back then) too bad this poll shows how many people have inflated the servers with such selfish bigotry over the years since BC.

The poll also shows how likely people will think the mount was ninjad as well, since so many people Ninja it already, im sure those of us who are smart enough will assume that it was Ninjad in your case even if you won it fairly. Which is why I wouldnt want to be seen on it even if it was a great mount.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why me and 2 other people do it. Screw people trying to jack us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    43% already have it.
    no, 43% are people who arent assholes who steal shit because they think griefing others for personal gain is cool (and although there are a few who do have it, they shouldnt be saying no because they more than likely ninjad it to begin with, props to anyone who actually won it honestly.)
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Not to mention that your credibility on the server will hit the curb for people who know about it. If that kind of shit took place in Vanilla, you were pretty much banned from the server because no one would run with you anymore (we were that connected back then) too bad this poll shows how many people have inflated the servers with such selfish bigotry over the years since BC.

The poll also shows how likely people will think the mount was ninjad as well, since so many people Ninja it already, im sure those of us who are smart enough will assume that it was Ninjad in your case even if you won it fairly. Which is why I wouldnt want to be seen on it even if it was a great mount.
    No need to get nostalgic on us, Grandpa.

Would totally ninja. That's what server xfers are for.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Nope, already have it

no.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.