Wink Looking for new friends to play with.<-Read

Currently coming back to WoW, and looking for people to play with. It's not fun playing by your self all bored and no body to talk/quest with. I don't mind starting over with someone if they want to or want to play on my realm, anything is good . I have an Headset/Mic, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, Mumble, Xfire. If you want to play together add me in-game or xfire.

Realm: Maiev

Characters:
    Deyiced - Lv66 (Main, will be on this one mainly)
    Xyliancia - Lv68
    Sayyno - Lv38

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    If you wanna roll on a new realm, hit up The Gotham Knights (Level 15 or 16 the last i checked, we got the bonus xp of 10 percent, and 10 percent rep boost as well) on stormrage (alliance) Sloppydorf/Fullybaked/Taternut/Ciggy/Lovefreak/Sammich I would gladly reroll and level up with ya. This goes for anyone wanting to reroll, we got a nice friendly guild with several helpful and active folks. Not trying to recruit, just offering a nice home for folks.

If not, good luck man, and welcome back to the fold.
    Last edited by ciggy; 2011-03-30 at 05:05 AM. Reason: I took too much Charlie Sheen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    If you wanna roll on a new realm, hit up The Gotham Knights (Level 15 or 16 the last i checked, we got the bonus xp of 10 percent, and 10 percent rep boost as well) on stormrage (alliance) Sloppydorf/Fullybaked/Taternut/Ciggy/Lovefreak/Sammich I would gladly reroll and level up with ya. This goes for anyone wanting to reroll, we got a nice friendly guild with several helpful and active folks. Not trying to recruit, just offering a nice home for folks.

If not, good luck man, and welcome back to the fold.
    I wish all players were this nice.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I try sir, I try.

bit of a long rambling story. I started playing in 05, i was having trouble getting a solid group for dead mines we would always wipe on the shredder and the group would break up, i ran back to westfall, flew to stormwind and asked in general chat if someone would be so kind as to help me get through dead mines for 4-5 (i think 4 or 5) quests that would net me at least 1/2 a level, not counting the xp from teh instance. I had a guy whisper me and ask me to wait for 15 minutes so he could eat and i did. he came back and ran dead mines for me, showed me the quests for stocks and ran it for me, we spent probably 2 hours. After we finished up, (I gained 2 levels and nearly 1/2 another) he gave me 50g and 4 16 slot bags, told me to pick up herbing and skinning on my toon. I remembered that random act of kindness, I started my own guild, and recruited folks that seemed kind and we have been like a family ever since.

Thanks for jogging my memory a bit, and sorry for rambling. Good times for sure.

Hey man, if you're really looking, hit me up on Maelstrom. RPPVP realm. My main toons are either Eludari or Hallondoff. I have a couple low levels that I'm willing to remake should you want a leveling partner