15+ Year Old Account

Where do you fish volatile waters?

Hey guys, i did my search before making a topic, but i noticed all topics that suggest fishing as way of gathering volatile waters lack informations about place to fish. I was fishing on souterhn edge of Ramkahen for about... 40 minutes, and got exactly 0 waters.

So, does anyone know some good place, and do i have to fish in circles of water, like its needed for volatile fires at lord cannon's place in twilight highlands?
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

I've got them in Twilight Highlands while fishing for deepsea sagefish. Maybe 15-20 waters per hundred fish. Have not done enough to determine a rate. 525 fishing + 75 hat + 30 pole.

When I'm fishing for Sagefish I end up getting a decent amount. This is in open waters in Twilight Highlands.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally go kill Muddied Water Elementals in east Twilight highlands, near the Horde camp at the river. There are loads of them in a pretty small area, with a good drop chance for volatile waters.

Unless you're fishing to level it, this may be the most convenient way.

TB seems to feed them too me. Ship wreck debris pools will pretty much always give me one and the eel pools seem to always give me 1-5. (ok not always but it seems to happen more than anything else i do in this game) I started doing this yesterday and i have 38, without trying to farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    i fish up twilight guppies(fish feast mat) in the lake north-west , follow the river up, fly up the waterfall, and there is a huge lake.

in between pool spawns i kill water elementals at the same location, chance at greens rares epics, jc patterns. and ofc, more volatiles.

excess guppies sell well also.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Yeah, both places mentioned above in TH, either open sea for Sagefish or in Guppy Pools.

I fish them off the AH for 6g a pop.

They drop from any fishing pool in Cataclysm zones (other then pools of fire of course). I've gotten about 30 or so in about an hour farming for Fathom Eel out in Uldum.
    I like anime and stuff.

i goto uldum and fish eels for agil food.. get alot put on ah gg money made.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get Volatile water while fishing up Fathom Eels, mainly, since the Fathom Eel swarms are what I fish in, primarily.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Deleted
    all schools of fish can drop voatile water.

Maybe drop is the wrong word but you know what I mean

15+ Year Old Account
    thanks everyone for input, i tried few mentioned places and what i concluded:

1) muddied elementals near horde camp - very low drop rate, cleaned that whole area at least 2 times, got maybe 3 volatiles
    2) tol barad peninsula - nice amount of fathom eel, got solid amount of volatile waters
    3) lake in west TH - got solid amount of fish, less waters than in TBP
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.