Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the person who made the video's UI is so big and clusterfucked i can't stand it. i can't understand why some one would fill half of their screen with a UI
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ people saying that this isn't a dick move. Don't tell people to lighten up. It is a huge dick move and if it ever happened to me, I'd be pretty pissed off.

That said.

I have done this on my priest and it's completely hilarious. I was even thinking about creating a thread to archive all the ways lifegrip can be used to get people killed. I've used it in a few situations.

Deadmines:
    Grip someone onto a cannon blast. So win.
    Grip someone into Vanessa's suicide blast. Pain Suppression + Shield on yourself beforehand.

Grim Batol:
    I was in a group that kept wiping on the warlock boss. Fail ass dps wouldn't dps the ele OR they would literally run straight at it tongues wagging, slobber going everywhere. There was a particularly sad ret paladin. After a wipe, I ran back in immediately and positioned myself on the cliff edge by the drakes. I inched as close to the edge as possible, then gripped him as he was running back. As most people who get gripped unexpectedly, he didn't have the time to react and kept running after I pulled him and then fell to his death. I have never laughed so hard in my WoW experiences.

Anyone who gets mad over someone doing this needs to - alluding back to the 90's - take a chill pill. One of the best WoW videos I've seen in awhile

too much UI for me to pay attention

Hahaha someone else who uses lifegrip like me

Missing 3rd boss of grim batol if the adds on you life grip (with gaurdian / dispersion.) Also Vanessa Van Cleef just before she dies. The fire boss during the guantlet bit in HoO when he does the fire pulse thing, Ozruks shatter, last boss of stonecores boulder. Possibilities are endless.

I still want to make a wsg full of priests and have them grip a person from flag spawn to flag spawn.
    Last edited by Ieft; 2011-03-23 at 04:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    if you afk after raids in my guild, you find yourself drowned or dead from mobs or falling or otherwise.

A hunter got gripped from BRD to Stormwind harbor to die once.

R.I.P. YARG

Don't want to sound like a broken record but that UI is so bad it makes the video unwatchable. I guess the theme is watching a new class having it's fun being completely annoying.

I remember being on my pally back in the day and using BOP at crucial moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Your Word probably looks something like this.

That UI is so cluttered I can't stand watching the video...
    How the hell do you type WITHOUT all those additions? I still haven't figured out how people type with those huge blank pages and only a few buttons showing.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Your UI is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Your Word probably looks something like this.

That UI is so cluttered I can't stand watching the video...
    why do you care more about the UI then what the video is actually about you dumb nerd. your not that cool kid

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    why do you care more about the UI then what the video is actually about you dumb nerd. your not that cool kid
    Probably due to the fact that the person's UI takes up like 3/4ths of their screen.

Which is what's wrong with most elitist players nowadays. They need addons to do pretty much everything for them besides actually clicking buttons, they're hardly aware without some large text saying "INTERRUPT THIS NAO". =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    If you're going to use addons, it should be for efficiency. This is not efficient.

I wonder how many times he stood in fire due to his UI tbh. Oh and yea he is a bit dick for doing it to strangers. Thought doing to friends is more than acceptable. Too bad they have learned and they are ready now to expect anything. There is the right time and the right place for every joke lads.

And btw killing someone because Life grip changes his movement is more hilarrious. On scullbreaker you can stand just outside his cleave area and lfiegrip the victim. He will move in if he doesnt have super duper reflexes. And usual life grip people when you look the opposite of cliffs.
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".