Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    I could respond very harshly, but a mod has expressly forbidden it. please leave, you are not welcome.

---------- Post added 2011-07-28 at 02:19 PM ----------

Read Buckwalds moderator warning a few pages back, apparently the rules do not apply to TB.
    Probably because TB is occassionally reasonable and doesn't got out of his way to lie about people. Of course the rules apply to me. You know the best way to have a reasonable discussion? Don't lie about others on the internet. That's a good start. A few people in this thread have gotten it into their heads that I'm on a crusade against The Old Republic when in reality all I've ever done is criticise EA's pricing policy and said nothing what-so-ever about the actual game. You want a troll-free thread? Come down on those people, who aren't interested in a discussion and just want to cause trouble, if you want your thread to be a good one.

He has his own website and youtube channel, self employed.
    Incorrect, I am employed by The Game Station.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    EA is garbage and will destroy SWToR even if it is good.

Origin is their goal, millions of WoW/ME3 players converting to Origin for game downloads is all they care about.

This is blatantly obvious from the events I have seen them pull lately.
    What you are saying may not be incorrect, Idk, but seems to me Origin would have had most, if not all, the CE/deluxe copies on Origin, when really they barely had any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shitngiggles View Post
    No? Oh well, at least we have our champagne room.
    yup. more pics from the Champagne room

Her name is C3-P-HOE and she goes on at 7:15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmakazie View Post

ur almost to clever with that name lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I already used that joke in this thread!
    who cares...theres 658 pages so far...u expect him to go back and read all of them to see if you wrote something or not?
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shitngiggles View Post
    Oh dear. If the tiff was about CE's high price, large part of it was explained by the Malgus statue. I would've lived without that shelf dust collector, but longer early access and authenticator from get-go are pretty priceless to have.
    TB is upset about the pricing of the digital CE, which is in my opinion a joke. I ordered the CE for 150 €, not for the digital goodies or the early acces. I couldn't care less about that crap. I'm avid collector of CEs/SEs of games i like. I want that damn Darth malgus statue and i will get it, just as i got the master Chief Helmet for the Halo 3 LE and the Noble Statue for the Reach LE.

Paying for early game acces is pretty silly, imho. And stop being dicks. TB made vaild arguments, and i have not seen anyone of you guys articulating anything remotley close to a neutral and thought out statement.

Btt: I hope every Dungeon in the game has a storyline, like Black Talon in the leaked footage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenoose View Post
    What you are saying may not be incorrect, Idk, but seems to me Origin would have had most, if not all, the CE/deluxe copies on Origin, when really they barely had any.
    It's a build up and power move aginst Steam.

It's a slap in the face of gamers like EA has always done but this time it's a blatant and uncaring money grab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    ur almost to clever with that name lol
    oh, well lest we forget

Her name is Booba-Fattass. She goes on at 8:45

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    It's a build up and power move aginst Steam.

It's a slap in the face of gamers like EA has always done but this time it's a blatant and uncaring money grab.
    I'm not sure what the issue is here... EA is backing this game and has a huge financial stake. Ea is about profit, just like every other major compagny. Is the issue that they are being blatant?

Deleted

To quote the duke:"Damn, you're ugly....but i'd still hit it."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    [...]
    Who cares about 25 $ Mounts? Do you get any kind of advantage with the cash shop mounts? As far as I'm concerned blizzard may sell them for a 100 $ - it's a company, it's not like it's very surprising that they are making money with things people want to spend money on. As long as you do not get any kind of advantage through a cash shop it doesn't matter what they sell there and for how much.
    Same goes for the SWTOR CE. Shocking - there is a statue that is most probably the reason why it's 150 dollars. I'd love it if they would at least cut the EU price a bit, since 150 € is a bit much, but whatever - but alas, I wish I could buy a lamborghini as well.
    Edit: Sorry, didn't know you were complaining about the pricing in regards to the digital CE. Nevermind my ranting about the CE then, I didn't really gave any thought about the digital version, since I wont get that one.

I don't want to comment on your channel or whatever, it's not relevant to this discussion here and I kinda enjoy some of the things you do/did for/with SC2, but how is it surprising that people defend a game for which they have waited a very long time? I'm pretty sure I also saw people defend you on your channel, when someone was reasonably critical against you.

And maybe you all should put this to PMs anyways?

OT: is that huge video on betacake any good? I've put it into download before I went to work, but I heard it's terrible bad quality?
    Last edited by Jira; 2011-07-28 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read Buckwalds moderator warning a few pages back, apparently the rules do not apply to TB.
    They do apply to him and everyone on the forums. If he is reported, the proper mods will take care it. And this applies to everyone arguing/troll/flaming; Do not be surprised if multiple people are infracted. Best way to stop "trolls" is to ignore them, WHOMEVER they might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by K0ng View Post

To quote the duke:"Damn, you're ugly....but i'd still hit it."
    you might need on of the most important devices known to man when your banging an ugly chick

(the bag not Kesha)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jira View Post

OT: is that huge video on betacake any good? I've put it into download before I went to work, but I heard it's terrible bad quality?
    The black talon one? it is not bad for the first flashpoint. Better than RFC that WOW gets, but the team pretty much zerg it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    They do apply to him and everyone on the forums. If he is reported, the proper mods will take care it. And this applies to everyone arguing/troll/flaming; Do not be surprised if multiple people are infracted. Best way to stop "trolls" is to ignore them, WHOMEVER they might be.
    Here here Buckwald

So whats the Black Talon flashpoint like and is it empire only?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I truly hope if dual spec (within an AC) is not available then they make respeccing extremely affordable within an AC.

I and many of my guildies/friends will be pvp'ing and also running as DPS instead of heals/tank ect and hope that it isn't backbreaking to respec.

That picture is really creepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I was at your beckon call bro. 1 mainstream game I did not slag off? We can start with Starcraft 2, then League of Legends
    4real ? Stopped reading after this..

Deleted
    (the bag not Kesha)
    Maybe she'll give some of her meth too....that sarlacc is a one way trip. I'd better go with bang.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The black talon one? it is not bad for the first flashpoint. Better than RFC that WOW gets, but the team pretty much zerg it.
    I meant quality wise?
    I know that some overleveled sniper made it even more cakewalk, I was just a bit surprised that a ~5gb Video is supposedly having very bad video quality