10+ Year Old Account

Another Random Heroic thread... (with a twist)

edit: retracted optimism about the possiblity of a positive LFD experience in the face of obvious cynicism. No one is ever polite, considerate, thoughtful or appreciative, they are all either wrath noobs or elitist jerks, and we should all go play RIFT
    Last edited by kemanorel; 2011-03-24 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this reminder. We all needed it, even those who won't admit it^^
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

I guess I'm lucky, most of my random heroics are like that. Well, okay, they don't tell me how amazing I am, but I've only been in one or two really bad ones, a few mediocre ones and quite a few really good and quick ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits View Post
    I guess I'm lucky, most of my random heroics are like that. Well, okay, they don't tell me how amazing I am, but I've only been in one or two really bad ones, a few mediocre ones and quite a few really good and quick ones.
    The is exactly the same experience. I don't know why I miss all the shit storm "newb" fests that everyone talks about. I even have people ask "may I roll need for OS?" Good peoples.

I expected M. Night Shyamalan...I leave this thread disappointed

Deleted
    I always get called the stupidly crazy good mage

Same here, only good experiences with the LFD tool. I honestly think there are just a small number of a-holes who set people off, and then have the nerve to complain on the forums how pugs suck!

Yeah Kemanorel, you're amazing... I thought it was a thread with you recognizing the valor of the pugs in your group, but it's just you inflating your own ego, showing off your damage and one "anonymous" people treating you like a legend.
    Sorry, but I don't buy it. You should be ashamed of such badly done self-advertising.

I rarely see people doing more than 20k dps in random heroics.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Linked Recount could have been from a boss fight with Timewarp popped. Not hard to hit 20k+ dps then. Some bosses even let's you get those numbers without TW / BL / Hero.
    That said, it's nice to see people appreciating a good solid performance from a person they most likely never met before and never will meet again.

I have always had at least decent experiences, with the occasional kick to someone in a group... that is .. until last night's run on my hunter. Got a group of 3 guildys, pally tank, mage , and fury warrior wearing level 85 gear and heirlooms, screaming how it was all the best for fury warrs.... we ignored him.. after the first wipe, he said.. guess I should pull my real gear out huh?

Then the healer said something and he was all "Are you telling me what to do?" and then proceeded to pull whole rooms.. his buddy the pally tank, tanked it all.. and the healer actually kept them up..

We survived, until the guy decided to pull the boss when he realized we were going to live, BRC, CORLA.. no one even close to beams still killing other mobs, yeah it was a wipe.

Then he purposefully stood in the middle beam to evolve, healer said screw this, and bailed. Fury Warrior : "Yes Finally, I win".

I was like, put up with the guy, or wait in a 45 minute queue again at 10pm. Tried to requeue to get another healer.. tank says "Hey I have to take so and so to the mall be back in 20 to 45 mins, unless I decide to go out, could be longer" and goes afk, and they vote down any vote kick on the guildys.... yeah.. needless to say.. skipped my daily last night.

On the bright side, hopefully the cross realms ignore works!!
    Last edited by izdlang; 2011-03-24 at 03:33 PM. Reason: added group makeup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Yeah Kemanorel, you're amazing... I thought it was a thread with you recognizing the valor of the pugs in your group, but it's just you inflating your own ego, showing off your damage and one "anonymous" people treating you like a legend.
    Sorry, but I don't buy it. You should be ashamed of such badly done self-advertising.
    ^ this QFT

Deleted
    I wish I landed up with people like you in my random heroics, pretty much half the time I end up doing 40-50% of all DMG done as the tank :<

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Yea 20k under unknown circumstances in a Heroic isn't mind blowing its what you should be doing when you use "heroism/bloodlust/timewarp"....and considering you very easily could have known this person or asked em to do this it reeks of "look how cool and skilled I am"...in a heroic....
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Deleted
    I've actually had some pretty nice groups aswell The ony really bad group I've ever been in was a guild group. But guild groups are still (usually) nice to join imo.

I cannot remember the last time I was under 20k dps overall for the entire heroic as a Survival Hunter. Thinly veiled thread to boost your ego?