Fixate Bug: Effect trash mobs in BoT?

We were trying BoT 25 man last night with mostly the same people we do 10 man with but it was mopping the floor with us. For one thing we lost a tank quick which was never actually me so I don't know for sure what happened.

Does any of that trash have an ability that this fixate bug would mess with? That was my first 25 man raid ever and frankly if they are that much harder than 10 mans I choose to pass and thank god nothing requires 25 man.

Top Hotfix & Bug listing here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

My guess is, you guys didn't learn from heroics that CC is important, at least for the first few times you run the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    as far as i know. no there are no mobs in there that fixate on anyone. the only trash i can think of that has anything that could be considered a fixate is the trash in cho'gall's room (but im assuming you arent talking about that far in)

what you were probably running into was either lack of gear or you just overall underestimating the trash.

The adds in BoT need Crowd Control... Sheep, Hex, Root, Trap every add you are able to as some are immune and there you go!
    It is easy if you do it right...

Thanks guys.. We do it in 10 man and CC was not the problem so must be gear/coordination/skill

P.S. I am talking about just inside the door way and we wiped on the group of 8 before we even got to a group of 10.. lolz

It may be related to another fixate bug: us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2267581349.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just under-estimating the trash on 25 man, as said above you need to CC as much as possible and make sure you have 2-3 tanks ready to pick up the live mobs. The 25 man trash is an ass whip compared to 10 man.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.