Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    BiS is ofcourse the wrong terminology.. but I see it how (atleast in my guild) we were asked to use frost resist gear for HM Sindragosa. It can be done without.. but it definitely helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strictly from a DPS point of view, it's not BiS.

However most guilds working on anything more than 4/13H expect you to use this at some point for fights like Omnom, Nef etc etc. It just helps healers and avoids a few deaths etc.

5/13 HM atm working on conclave and omnitron depending on setup. In my oppinion everybody should get that trinket At least for learning the fight it is pretty usefull.

It's BiS for tanks on most fights, I'd say, but not for DPS. The DPS requirements for some of the harder HCs just won't allow such an sub-optimal DPS trinket.

15+ Year Old Account
    BiS isnt the right word, instead i'd use mandatory.
    Working on Nef H atm, and everyone bar our healers is pretty much required to use it.

Edit: and to people mentioning DPS-races and such, a dead DPS does less damage than an alive one.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    About the only people that use it for us are rogues on V&T and tanks on few other bosses. And I really don't think last 2 bosses are going to change my mind, entire raid dropping 1 trinket is a dps loss that isn't really worth it in majority of cases. And if the fight isn't a dps race, you can afford extra healer anyway.

I wouldnt call it BiS but it is a help. BiS refers to best item for DPS in my head but this just helps the raid out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    Nef does not have an ability by this name. please refer to the ability by its actual name, not what some chic called it cause she couldnt remember the real name.
    My whole guild calls it cracka-laka and will never under any circumstance refer to it as electrocute. Don't be so serious.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Edit: and to people mentioning DPS-races and such, a dead DPS does less damage than an alive one.
    I will agree with this, but a good DPS will do more damage with regular trinket while using cooldowns to mitigate excess damage they are receiving. This is assuming, however wrong it may be, that the majority of the DPS in heroic modes are good players.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I Dont believe tanks have BiS any trinket. Any good tank will have several trinkets to use depending on the fight. The mirror of broken images is a trinket that ALL tanks should have in their bags.

We also made it mandatory for all tanks in our guild as it's really really really nice as a tank But most people here say that it's also doesn't hurt if you have the option on your DPS and maybe even healers.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets give all the dps tank gear so they can survive..!