1st of April is coming!

Let's not talk about Blizzard's joke.

Let's talk about the one we will prepare for that great day.

So what will you do? Laugh at the ones that have the balls for making a joke, be the man and start one yourself, or be the boring ol' whiner who hates this fabulous day?

I will light up some fake cigarretes in an area where they are quite anti-smoking...

Deleted
    Hmm, I have a deputy head's detention on April 1st, I won't go and say I thought it was an april fools!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's my boyfriend's birthday on April 1st but I have never pulled any pranks. I want to though...hmm what to do...

We have already decided to turn down our vent output a lot over an extended period of time then turn it up to max after everyone has turned us up...but that only makes us laugh and not them.

I don't need a special day to make a joke with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    It's my boyfriend's birthday on April 1st but I have never pulled any pranks. I want to though...hmm what to do...

We have already decided to turn down our vent output a lot over an extended period of time then turn it up to max after everyone has turned us up...but that only makes us laugh and not them.
    Tell him you're pregnant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna
    1) Post a note on my friends car saying sorry i damaged your car. not going to sign a name
    2) my others friend car i am going to Seran wrap the SHIT out of it

All this on a 45minute lunch
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    ouch! nice one, give him a scare. XD
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Never made any april jokes o_O No one takes people seriously that day so CBA :P

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    ouch! nice one, give him a scare. XD
    But what if he is overcome with joy? She'd break his heart! :P Unless he hates babies

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Maybe ZA, ZG and all the rehashing is the joke and Blizzard announce a whole load of new models and content?

I'm putting seran wrap on the toilet seat so when my spouse wakes up in the morning to have a piss he'll just piss all over himself. Hahaha. No. Not actually going to do that. I'd be the one cleaning up the piss.

Going to put salt in our sugar tank, mostly because when he uses it in the morning he a) gets it all over the counter and floor, and b) never puts it back. It will be nice to have some payback.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

10+ Year Old Account
    I try every year to get my Partner , but he has this uncanny knack knowing he is being set up.. sigh. I need some good ones (we are married with two kids) so the whole Say your pregnant thing wont work with me.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the boring old whiner who hates April Fools.

Warlocks will get buffs.

Deleted
    The best prank there is in Sweden: send an anonymous "Sexual Transmitted Disease letter" to someone in a serious relation and make some popcorn. (In Sweden you have the obligation to test yourself after you've got the STD letter which tells you that you could be infected. If you don't tell everyone and make the tests, no matter if they are positive or negative, you'll go to jail)

And for Blizzard I would say: Sylvanas died in a duel against her Vereesa, helped by Rhonin to stop her evil followers. Koltira is now the new leader of the Forsaken!
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-03-25 at 10:58 PM.

most Aprils Fools is about having a victim, that makes you laugh, and maybe some others, but not the victim. i always thought that to make a joke good, or just a joke at all, the victim has to laugh too. if not, its just poor garbage and evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mages will get nerfed.

and then you say April Fool's and CRUSH EVERYONE'S HOPES AND DREAMS!
    BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    thats too obvious a joke...flirt with him a bit get naked, act like your gonna give him some then say april fools! i bet dat will be a letdown/kinda funny

---------- Post added 2011-03-25 at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
    Maybe ZA, ZG and all the rehashing is the joke and Blizzard announce a whole load of new models and content?
    wish away haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

I'm thinking of allowing and encouraging auto-gz addons for one day only in my guild. (leveling/social, though we're not getting quite as much of an influx these days...)

[Random] has earned the acheivement [Random]!
    Gz
    Gz
    Congratulations Random!
    Gratz
    Gz
    Gz
    Gz
    ...etc
    Facile pi?

BEWARE:

I get annoyed easily by people who are slow-minded, and people who spell badly. Oh, and if you want to use the "not my first language" excuse, it isn't mine either.

Deleted
    Me and four friends were thinking of renting horses resembeling those of the four horseman of the apocalypse and riding between christian towns or churches.