Question Warrior Macro... Sequece with priority...

I was just wondering if there's any macro that could allow me to do, for example Overpower while Execute is not allowed, but if Exe is allowed it will only cast Exe...
    is that possible??

No not possible.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Why not make a macro that casts Overpower, then add a modifier that will make it cast Execute? :3

Quote Originally Posted by JD3K View Post
    I was just wondering if there's any macro that could allow me to do, for example Overpower while Execute is not allowed, but if Exe is allowed it will only cast Exe...
    is that possible??
    You'd have to get a mod for that. There is one out there for Ret, so there may also be a Warrior version floating around on Curse.com.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Why not make a macro that casts Overpower, then add a modifier that will make it cast Execute? :3
    i know wht u mean... but i was wondering if the macro system would allow me to do wht i asked... just wondering

Blizzard removed this waaaaay back when after people started making use of it.
    It's like you can do in a lot of free to play MMO games, set up a macro for your whole class rotation and sit and click only one button, which is sort of a bit stupid if you really think about it.

People want to make playing a game so easy that they almost don't need to play the game, I find that a bit odd.

Anyway, it was removed and won't be coming back, at least not through the in-game macro system.
    Blizzard's general rule is that allowing one button pushing in a row to fire off a complete rotation just destroys a lot of the gameplay aspect, to which I agree. It doesn't involve any kind of thinking or skill that way.
    Another general rule is: 1 button push = fire off one ability.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Edit: You can set up casting sequences though, I have never found much use for it, but I suppose some do.
    Field Marshal, YUH, 'nuff said.
    /bonk

Quote Originally Posted by Kunisan View Post
    Blizzard removed this waaaaay back when after people started making use of it.
    It's like you can do in a lot of free to play MMO games, set up a macro for your whole class rotation and sit and click only one button, which is sort of a bit stupid if you really think about it.

People want to make playing a game so easy that they almost don't need to play the game, I find that a bit odd.

Anyway, it was removed and won't be coming back, at least not through the in-game macro system.
    Blizzard's general rule is that allowing one button pushing in a row to fire off a complete rotation just destroys a lot of the gameplay aspect, to which I agree. It doesn't involve any kind of thinking or skill that way.
    Another general rule is: 1 button push = fire off one ability.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Edit: You can set up casting sequences though, I have never found much use for it, but I suppose some do.
    interesting... ty for ur complete answer m8