Quick Heroic Nefarion Q 10man

Outside of heavier damage, Blast Wave mechanic on pillars in p2, and Dominion (which can or can be a buff to your raid based on how you handle it), Is this fight really significantly harder on Heroic?

Deleted
    Nothing is different apart from what you have already mentioned.

you can't really fail with the adds resetting even once.. if you succeed with that, you've got a kill

Quote Originally Posted by Feriuma View Post
    you can't really fail with the adds resetting even once.. if you succeed with that, you've got a kill
    This. Aside from the factors you mentioned, the only difference is that you cannot afford a single mistake. You might also find you are unable to simply wing it through the electrocutes, and need a raidwall/tank CD for each one.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

I'd suggest having your raid all get the TB resist trinket for the electrocutes. It's essentially an extra raid CD, and a very strong one at that.

I am curious about dominion in p1, can it affect the plate dps tanking the adds? What prevents the tank in p3 from getting it?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    People with aggro from either boss or adds wont get dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliq View Post
    Thank you.

I've been wondering about this, if in p2 1 of the interrupters get the cinder aren't you basicly screwed or is there something to counter this?

Backup interrupters I imagine, don't see any other option. I also imagine this to be the partial reason why a lot of guilds opt to finish p2 as fast as possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    From adds? Is this a recent hotfix? As of tonight (Tuesday in EU) add tank is still getting dominion.

Its programmed as far as I know to not MC the tank specced players.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    From adds? Is this a recent hotfix? As of tonight (Tuesday in EU) add tank is still getting dominion.

umm, are you sure about that? iirc, I've been mind controlled when the adds were dead (just ran out of energy) whilst in prot spec as a kiter
    however, i've never been mind controlled while kiting the adds.. my guess would be the aggro.. i feel like it's always like that on every boss encounter with such a mechanic

This is not true. It's people with tank specs, if you have any dps kiting adds p1 they can get mced and it will wipe you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post

I have never seen this happen over quite a few kills and progress wipes, nor have it ever been mentioned from any of the tanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I'd suggest having your raid all get the TB resist trinket for the electrocutes. It's essentially an extra raid CD, and a very strong one at that.
    Cant stress enough how valuable that trinket is. Even running elixirs on tanks will soften up the dmg from breath and crackle.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see Electrocute as a threat, unless you're beating up people with MC waaay too much.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The electrocute is only a "big deal" for the add tank as he will require a CD on most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    Backup interrupters I imagine, don't see any other option. I also imagine this to be the partial reason why a lot of guilds opt to finish p2 as fast as possible.
    It's more about the 30k+ shadow bolt spam on the raid in p2.

It's very tough to heal

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinga View Post
    It's more about the 30k+ shadow bolt spam on the raid in p2.

It's very tough to heal
    Hence why I said "partial"