Thread: trinket?

trinket?

Hi.

Im in doubt of which of my 2 trinkets I should use.

Just got the trinket from Atramedes (norm) and currently have the alche trinket (intel socketed) and the DMF trinket. Is the bell better than the alchemy trinket?

thanks in advance

Edit: this is destro spec we are talking
    Last edited by bigbuddha; 2011-03-30 at 09:43 AM.

yes, it is.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    DMF trinket is the best trinket, better than both of your trinkets. Normal Bell and Alchemy trinket are about the same. Use whichever you prefer... bell is probably better so you can reforge the crit to hit or haste, depending on whatever you're missing.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

Deleted
    I have a similiar doubt. The next sunday I will have the Darkmoon Volcano Trincket. Now I have the following:

- Bell of Reson. (ilvl 359)
    - Mirror Theralion (ilvl 359)
    - Figurine (Jewel)

That do you think?. Wich of these 3 trinkets is better to use it in company of Darkmoon volcano?.

Is the DMF trinket referring to Dark Moon Faire? I assumed everyone would just call it Volcano, or DC:V.

The Volcano Card Trinket is the best currently for this tier of raiding. The alchemist trinket actually pulls ahead of the Normal version of Bell of Enraging Resonance. However you won't be able to reforge the alchemist trinket, requiring you to make up for some major HIT or other stats.

ElitistJerks has a write up on trinkets in their simcraft thread: elitistjerks.com/f80/t110222-simulationcraft_warlocks_cataclysm_edition_4_0_6_4_1_a/
    < Who is John Galt > - REALM: US - HYJAL
    Mythic Progression Guild

>> Website
    >> Progress
    APPLY NOW!