Page 1 of 35
... LastLast

m+ tuning doesnt dissapoint

i just wanted to make this thread to congratulate blizzard

as always they have succeded in obsolutely horrible overtuned not tested properly instances .

like always it complete overtuned mess that will stomp people to the ground

im sure casual crowd will love that now they will be dying like flies in +5 or +7 like they were dying in +17 in SL.

absolutely beautiful amount of one shots and healing that healers cant cope with

gg blizz you did it again - you completly botched the launch of m+ and made is absolutely horrible experience to casuals.

thats exackly what mass audience wanted eh ?

10+ Year Old Account
    So what did you expect to ? Clear +15 in day one ? ;D Its obvious 1st season is the hardest and out tuned. Imo it's intentional :P
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-12-14 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    So what did you expect to ? Clear +15 in day one ? ;D Its obvious 1st season is the hardest and out tuned.
    Obvious but entirely preventable with some testing

It's almost as if higher levels are tuned around raid gear.

So what did you expect to ? Clear +15 in day one ? ;D Its obvious 1st season is the hardest and out tuned.
    Who wants to do +15? +20 is the bare minimum required now.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    True enough

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

im sure casual crowd will love that now they will be dying like flies in +5 or +7 like they were dying in +17 in SL.
    Well, in SL they were dying in a +17 with bis gear, in DF they die in +5 with hc/m0 gear so there is that...
    S1 is always the hardest - all stats are at the lowest values and there certainly are tuning issues, but if someone somehow were dying in a +17 of S4, I am surprised they can even get to a +7 in shit gear.

Yes, the audience with experience and intelligence already knows this.

Every M+ S1 has been like this, why would it be any different?

Only difference was that gear was capped at +10 for the bugged weeks, so you didnt care to cry cause you could farm it anyway.

What is the issue?

If we are talking about the average Joe Random group then it's not surprising at all. Joe Average has not optimized his gearing, he's been playing with the new flight system, testing out full builds on both mains and alts and just given everything a bit of a shot. Of course he won't be able to do the same key level as he could at the end of a patch in the last expansion. And that is before taking into account that there has been a number squish on M+ levels so that +17 now is closer to a SL +21 than a SL +17.

There is no doubt that there are tuning fixes to be done but it's useless to compare key levels for the average Joe this week to his key levels two months ago. Compare them to his keys at the release week of Shadowlands. Little Joe "Raid Finder is hard" Average did not do +17s the week of Nathrias release.

Let people gear up and the average key in the group finder will rise as the weeks go by, don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's almost as if higher levels are tuned around raid gear.
    +5 is higher levels now ? got you

you should know how many people i have seen getting 1 shot and completly obliterated in +5 . its beautiful .

and masses didnt even start in those .

lets bet how many waves of nerfs we will see in incoming weeks. im betting its gonna be record of it this time around

You're clearly not new to the game, so you must be absolute trash to have problems in +5. People are already pushing 17 keys.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

10+ Year Old Account

as always they have succeded in obsolutely horrible overtuned not tested properly instances .

absolutely beautiful amount of one shots and healing that healers cant cope with

gg blizz you did it again - you completly botched the launch of m+ and made is absolutely horrible experience to casuals.

You ain't really a casual above +10, even so, you didn't really expect M+ to be easy mode from the start? I don't know many who runs M+ yet, due to well, just opened for EU, but +1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 runs fine for the ones that I know.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

+5 is higher levels now ? got you

you should know how many people i have seen getting 1 shot and completly obliterated in +5 . its beautiful .

and masses didnt even start in those .

lets bet how many waves of nerfs we will see in incoming weeks. im betting its gonna be record of it this time around
    It's absolutely laughable to complain about perceived balancing this early into the xpac. People don't have the gear they'll have, nor the experience.

Sounds more like it's working as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pregnant Orc View Post
    What is the issue?

If we are talking about the average Joe Random group then it's not surprising at all. Joe Average has not optimized his gearing, he's been playing with the new flight system, testing out full builds on both mains and alts and just given everything a bit of a shot. Of course he won't be able to do the same key level as he could at the end of a patch in the last expansion. And that is before taking into account that there has been a number squish on M+ levels so that +17 now is closer to a SL +21 than a SL +17.

There is no doubt that there are tuning fixes to be done but it's useless to compare key levels for the average Joe this week to his key levels two months ago. Compare them to his keys at the release week of Shadowlands. Little Joe "Raid Finder is hard" Average did not do +17s the week of Nathrias release.

Let people gear up and the average key in the group finder will rise as the weeks go by, don't worry
    the issue ? for me none. i enjoy it a lot.

for joe average who will be destroyed in +5 and then stop playing because they cba with overtuned bs ? lol the issue is there is sooo many more joe averages then people like you or me.

the issue is blizzard lied about listening to what players want once again . and it will end up as another collosal failure of expansion because of it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's absolutely laughable to complain about perceived balancing this early into the xpac. People don't have the gear they'll have, nor the experience.
    ye its not like they are multibillion dollar company that should do proper testing inhouse.

they are small indie company who is using players are beta testers.

because that worked so well in past 8 years ye ? :0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Who wants to do +15? +20 is the bare minimum required now.
    Whatever. I do wipe alot in s1 of SL. Reasons ? Same as always had to gear up/dung need tune/ppl have to learn dungeons new mechanics and class changes. Further seasons were piece of cake.

edit:
    S4 was face roll tbh :P
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-12-14 at 02:51 PM.

Whatever. I do wipe alot in s1 of SL. Reasons ? Same as always had to gear up/dung need tune/ppl have to learn dungeons new mechanics and class changes. Further seasons were piece of cake.
    ye lets just conviniently forget about countless nerfs in S1 and S2 to all dungeons that were there .

and pretend its only gear issue

ye its not like they are multibillion dollar company that should do proper testing inhouse.

they are small indie company who is using players are beta testers.

because that worked so well in past 8 years ye ? :0
    This has fuck all to do with money. You simply don't understand that the point of m+ is not to be pisseasy at this point of the Patch. It's still a long way to go til the next patch hits. If everyone could clear +10 now, what are they supposed to do at the end of the raid? But keep demonstarting your ignorance.

15+ Year Old Account
    the issue is blizzard lied about listening to what players want once again . and it will end up as another collosal failure of expansion because of it.
    m8 its allways better to tune things down than make it harder
    in first case ppls will thank you, in second they will rage quit,
    so a bit of patience i can bet there will be some tuning changes after first week already

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

This has fuck all to do with money. You simply don't understand that the point of m+ is not to be pisseasy at this point of the Patch. It's still a long way to go til the next patch hits. If everyone could clear +10 now, what are they supposed to do at the end of the raid? But keep demonstarting your ignorance.
    oh ye - im sure that the goal of +5 is have smiliar difficutly to hc raiding with all the one shot mechanics in there

im suuuuuuure that exackly what blizz wants