Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

So.. What's your progress??

Hello all MMO Champions out there, I was just wondering how raiding is going for you. I'll start.

My progress is 1/13 as I downed Nefarian 2 days ago and Halfus HC yesterday.

What is yours?

We're on Sinestra right now, and I have to say, pretty angry with the difficulty level of the fight. We're into p3, our best attempt we had 40s left on the buff and had her down to 35%.

I could be wrong though, I bet the fight gets extremely difficult once that buff wears off.

8/13, going nef or cho

Deleted
    7/12, our guild still has big issues finding enough people to be decked out every raid night. Have focused on Cho'gall since we have more motivation to take him down than chimaeron and atramedes, but we should probably change our priority so we can progress.

Deleted
    10/12. Al'Akir and Nef are annoying : /

Deleted
    Currently 3/13 HM. Aiming HC Chimaeron this week

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    13/13 heroic

Deleted
    2/13 HM in the past 2 weeks almost half our raiders have magically disappeared preventing us from going any further in 25 :/

Deleted
    0/0 = no progress / WoW cancelled

Yea... But my guild I was in for 3 years has 13/13 25, so I guess I would have been there if I still played.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaarn View Post
    13/13 heroic
    Congratulations!

Deleted
    12/12 norm and we're starting heroics this week

10/12 ... but i am also only raiding one night per weekend... and that mostly with a couple of friends filled up with randoms. But I am fine with it...

i progressed in deleting my account

You also progressed your infraction count! If you can't post constructively then don't post at all! ~ Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-03-31 at 12:53 PM.
    Metal Crusader

trying 6/13 this evening. and i hate sublety.

Deleted
    My Guild Is Currently 4/6 BWD, 2/4 BoT and 1/2 ToTFW. Doesn't Seem So Great, But We Are A Night Time Raiding Guild.

Deleted
    5/13 hc with conclave soon to follow T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    11/12, but I recently made the jump and joined a 4/13 HM guild

Quote Originally Posted by Kanbaru View Post
    2/13 HM in the past 2 weeks almost half our raiders have magically disappeared preventing us from going any further in 25 :/
    This, pretty much (except were 3/13 HM...)

We are having issues with inactivity all over the place and are having an extremely hard time recruiting (decent) healers. This is pretty much the only reason were not 5/13 or 6/13 atm, since we are simply forced to adjust where we go on a weekly basis depending on setup.

I've been hearing reports all over the realm of guilds disbanding or having extreme attendency issues, not sure what the reason behind that is.