Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    I haven't done anything, nor will I. Because it's not funny and never will be.

I'm not bitter, I just have a sense of humor that's way better then April first jokes.
    This. ^

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Deleted
    I didn't really come up with anything sadly. but our teacher was a total dick to us (did make up for it in the end tho')

he came into class ( we had 4 hours today, first was done, and teacher was sick in 4th) and said, "Sorry guys, have to go to the doctor you got the rest of the day off" and then walked away

took all of 10 secondso f joy until we realized he was standing outside the window laughing.

- in the end he did atleast give us an hour earlier off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurpin-Meh-Durp View Post
    LMFAO So subtle yet so funny.
    I killed and eviscerated my girlfriends cat and put the body w/ entrails on her bed then woke her up by screaming APRIL FOOLS at her.

She thought it was so funny she starting screaming and crying. Crying from laughter I am sure

Deleted
    A mate that used to struggle with pill addiction told me last night he was popping antidepressants by the handful. Asshole really had me worried, but he diffused it in a few seconds.

So this morning? I told him that I kinda casually banged his ex (a very important one) like a cheap chinese gong. And it kinda backfired, as he didn't go into a jealous rage, just felt betrayed. And I have an oversized guilt bone when it comes to hurting friends. -_-

Fucked up holidays for fucked up people, gotta love them.

this happened
    Perennial Quest

Kchostrae, Shadowsong EU

Recently replaced one of my housemates beds, so we had a spare matress. Swapped it with another housemates, mattress, left a giant shit on it (a real one, don't ask) and we're currently awaiting his return from the gym

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decahlock View Post
    I work at a daycare center and man those kids (4-5 year) take this day damn seriously, but before they could get me I pranked all those 24 litlle souls.

I put a whole load of peanutbutter beneath my shoe. I asked the kids if they smelled something because I told them something was smelling horrible.
    I asked them to check their shoes ( which they all did, I have my own robotic army muwhaha) and ofcourse they found nothing, I then asked them if they could look beneath my shoe, and they all saw the peanutbutter. They were all convinced it was poo ofcourse, they start screaming and yelling and to top it all of I used my finger to take a bit of that peanutbutter and put it in my mouth, cuz ''I wanted to make sure it was poo''.

Man you should've seen the look on their faces, priceless!

To bad the rest of the day was nothing but : ''Sir you lost something, sir your shoelaces are untied! Aprils fool! . -.-'
    Having worked with children a lot myself, I can imagine the awesome reaction you got from them ^^ Very nice work idd

Put this on the printer at work. People actually fell for it too.

http://i.imgur.com/Snn2b.png
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-04-08 at 01:26 AM. Reason: oversize image

Well! I dressed up as a doctor and went to my local hospital. Everyone was so busy pranking each other, they didn't even notice me! Anyway, this nurse grabs me from the hall and tells me there's some problem. I go in and see a gentleman in his early 20s with a sorta-serious looking gash in his leg. I told the poor sap that he had gangrene and that we'd have to amputate! HA! And then, as SOON as he woke up from surgery, I said, "APRIL FOOLS," and punched him in the face!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by barker View Post

[/IMG]
    Brilliant

It's funny to see that some people think that april fools jokes are all cruel.

I know my girlfriend really wanted a Deviate hatchling for a long time and she havn't had any luck at all, so I went on a farming spree for awhile and got it. After it dropped I linked it to her and told her that this one was going to the AH and already then I could see her making sad faces, but a couple of hours later, magically a level 1 character had mailed a Deviate Hatchling to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hean View Post
    It's funny to see that some people think that april fools jokes are all cruel.

I know my girlfriend really wanted a Deviate hatchling for a long time and she havn't had any luck at all, so I went on a farming spree for awhile and got it. After it dropped I linked it to her and told her that this one was going to the AH and already then I could see her making sad faces, but a couple of hours later, magically a level 1 character had mailed a Deviate Hatchling to her.
    Nawwwww~ That's a cute thing to do! I mean, strangers who sell such a overprized pet is giving it for FREE to others!

(Yes, I am sarcastic, but it was cute nonetheless)

10+ Year Old Account
    I told my parents I was gay You should have seen their faces xD

http://www.add-gilde.de/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=808

I switched our guild-page to a not so wow-like theme and made up a story about
    Hello-Kitty-Online joining the battle.net and that the two universe would work together and there would be hello-kitty-pets in wow
    and a worgen-modelshift german only, sry
    --
    The cataclysm broke the world ... and the pandas could not fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by barker View Post

http://i.imgur.com/Snn2b.png
    Amazing. Might steal this.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-04-08 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

everyone I know is too aware of it so can't really do anything :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Blasphemy!

- The printer joke was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by r3nd View Post
    Amazing. Might steal this.
    Here is the original link if you have printers other than canon:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/commen...printer_april/

not mine, but gotta admit i can't figure out if it's april fools or what, my uni paper printed a story that charlie sheen is to become head of broadcaster journalism at my uni, was a full page on it and it said that most of next year's journalism budget had been set aside for his wages, me thinks april fools xD.

I made a decent post on some manga forums that 1 of the bigest manga hits will drop after 2 arcs and end there! I actually made it believable with some kanji included many people got fooled hehehe
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!