The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

The new hilariously fake updates

Leap of Faith’s cooldown is now reset if cast on a tank that has targeted an enemy but is not yet in combat.

I can think of several hours of fun in heroics with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed.

I also laughed quite vigorously when I read "Evangelism now has a 2% chance to convert all surrounding party members to the priest class." :3

Deleted
    They were indeed hilarious..

The shaman changes was the most fun imo.

i like the idea of rogues picking pockets from friends and npcs! just to think there are some fat rich piggies around the world ! and even in my guild! it would totally make my life delicious :P

Deleted
    Character armory profiles will now display current guild status: Solo, In a Guild, Looking for Guild, G-kicked, and It’s Complicated. In addition, character portraits now have the option to be displayed as a self-taken cellphone picture from in front of a bathroom mirror.

freaking hilarious

I want to try a photo shop of my mirrors images, mirrior images, so I can see my self seeing myself, yo.

Deleted
    For some reason I found "Lightwell" incredibly hilarious, although I found pretty much every single one hilarious.

I like April Fools day alot more now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsjb View Post
    For some reason I found "Lightwell" incredibly hilarious, although I found pretty much every single one hilarious.

I like April Fools day alot more now.
    indeed. picking up my blades after using? fan of knives and Double stealth? Druids now talking to stable masters and can be ridden also made me lol IRL.

Deleted
    They should've ended the whole patch notes preview with a category saying "Others:" and there it should say "Lightwell." again :P

LOL i gata admit bravo blizzard this is the funnest tihing ive ever seen in my life 15sec cd on divien sheild = O HAPPYFACE!!!! i mean this was just rofl i love this so much

Glyph of Lightwell, Bitch!: Players within 20 yards of the Lightwell who have not gained its Renew buff will have all healing by other sources reduced by 100% all damage done reduced by 50% for 30 seconds if all charges have not been used by Lightwell expiration.
    Last edited by Bigslick; 2011-04-01 at 07:51 PM.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Glyph of Lightwell, Bitch!: Players within 20 yards of the Lightwell who have not gained its Renew buff will have all healing by other sources reduced by 100% all damage done reduced by 50% for 30 seconds if all charges have not been used by Lightwell expiration.
    At first I thought that was a good glyph, but since you changed it I vote for you getting a job on the Blizzard development team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like the vow of chastity, so my death knight is now my main. THANKS BLIZZARD > lol
    [/CENTER]

"Ever a player favorite, the level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon of Deadmines is being reintroduced as a level-85 Heroic 5-player dungeon.'

Love it.

"A slider has been added to allow scaling of shoulder armor size."

If... only...
    Last edited by Seasqwaa; 2011-04-01 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "All NPC’s now have a 25% chance to Dodge right-clicks."

Whoever was responsible for these fake updates is now my hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I didn't like the vow of chastity, so my death knight is now my main. THANKS BLIZZARD > lol
    Yeah, the chastity is the reason a lot of people don't roll priest.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

"Druid forms are now considered vehicles, allowing one player to ride on the druid’s back while in any form, even their humanoid form."

Been waiting for that one!