Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Was screaming at people, groaning at stupid mistakes and constantly yelled "Wait for 5 sunders ffs!".
    Took us 2 months or so to actually clear MC, but after that most was piece of cake up to Naxxramas. Till this very day I still hate Patchwerk.

Deleted
    Resto Shaman, Totems and healing ussely raid heling

10+ Year Old Account
    Naxx 40 PTR.
    Stocking up on McWeaksauce Light mana pots. Spamming Holy Nova and Smiting like a champ on Anub.
    Clueless priest meets endgame raid boss. Results may vary.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

My first 40man I was a Ret Pally.. being it was my first 40man it was kind of confusing and basically just followed the other melee dps around killing what they told me to and trying not to stand in fire lol.

Deleted
    It took about 2 hours to get to him, and about 3 more to kill him, but we did down Lucifron on our first raid. We dropped a couple of DPS for a couple more dispellers, and that did the trick. We had plenty of dispellers in the first place, but they were sucking while being in total awe of the place and we needed even more.

We continued at the pace of one new boss kill per week until we got to Garr - Garr took a few weeks to kill, but his first kill was swiftly followed with kills all the way up to Golemag in the same raid.

A few things I remember driving me up the wall back then:
    Warriors - "I don't have a shield - I'm 2 handed"
    Raid Leader - "Who the *Bleeeeeep* re-banished that *Bleeeeeping* Mob..?!."
    One particular Druid (after letting her tank die to nothing more than a tickle) - "Don't worry, I'm going Bear! Heal me!!".... "I'm dead too! NO heals!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Only being able to Mind Flay for the first 20 seconds because if I didn't I would pull agro off the tank from Mind Blast almost instantly. I also got my Eye that night because I was the only priest in the guild that didn't have theirs yet. The next night we did BWL, got gold from the GM, hearthed when we were getting ready for Vael,spec for holy nova just for Vael, get summoned back and put be in the rogue group to heal & dps them, distribute loot, hearth, went back shadow, and cleared most of that that night (that was actually the routine for our BWL raids lol).

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I buffed 40 people and then re-buffed them throughout the fight xD FUN!..... Healed since the start of WoW and still heal to this day.

Deleted
    Acquired Combo Points.

Deleted
    My first raid on my priest main (I had a druid before but I hardly remember the raids in MC) was BWL. That was heroic, i was healing DM as level 56 and well someone just asked if I wanted to join their guild. I agreed and was pushed to 60 in a couple of hours. Then I was pushed to BWL prequest and stepped into BWL the first night I was 60. They told me to just heal anything without full life and how to use decursive. There weren't such things like bossmods so I was just pushed into. I just spammed the flashheals as for greater heal was a 7 sec cast.

The paladins were spit into 2 groups: 3 Paladins were the buffers they had nothing to do but to keep their buffs up; the other 3 paladins were standing behind us resurrecting people who died.

Druids were the "decursives" for poison and curses and 3 priests were said to be dispellers.

We killed Chrommaggus that night and before we serverfirsted the three dragons.

fighting bosses without having a clue what theyre doing helped me a lot to response to things like fire on the ground, not standing behind or in front of a dragon etc.

but it felt really really epic ;-)

Deleted
    On my very first 40 man raided MC as a pala. We downed lucifron and nothing else. I think i almost spent all my time buffing and then rebuffing! After that i was told i could join a guild with some irl friends if i leveled a druid, so i did that and stepped into BWL the night i hit 60, still in greens! That was fun!

Deleted
    Sucky DPS with my Warlock at MC. I still kind of remember my gear which was green/blue stuff and I think it was the time when 'Locks still stacked stamina gear. I can't remember if we downed anything, but the Hunter cries were awesome: "LOOT THAT BLOODY DOG!!!!".

Deleted
    On progression nights spamming FoL from 19:30 till 23:30. On farm nights pretending to be there while actually watching telly

Deleted
    Burning all my previously farmed soul shards into health stones and spammed some shadow bolts. Locks were so useless during those times.

onyxia server first, friend asked me if i wanted to join on my rogue still in blues with a few greens, about a 3 days after i hit 60 ( was lucky with loot) walked out of there shaking with my bloodfang hood, heres to say the rogues from the raid guild were pritty pissed that they let me roll on it

spammed a lot of frost bolts. decursed a little but decursive=ez mode. then I spammed some more frost bolts. there was some aoe and I was the baws cus I specced into instant AE oh yeah!

I was a rogue and got yelled at because my barman's shanker DoT was knocking warlock DoTs off the trash. Had to switch to a green dagger (No shit we didn't down lucifron XD).

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck View Post
    Burning all my previously farmed soul shards into health stones and spammed some shadow bolts. Locks were so useless during those times.
    Curse of Elements!
    Buff those mages

I had a friendly leveling guild back then, that me and my friends started. A lot of those friends changed in to serious end game guilds, and our little guild became really friendly with some of them. When they needed people to complete their 40-mans, they usually asked our members to fill the spots. And just before BC started, me and the guild leader of an end game guild had plans to put the alts and socials of their guild into ours, but that never happened, sadly

But on topic, as I said, they usually asked us for extra members, and they had a shortage of hunters, so I was often in their raids. I pretty much just jumped around, pressed some buttons now and then, told stupid jokes so the Molten Bore wouldn't get me, and it all seemed very effortless and easy.

Deleted
    I was on my rogue and level 58 I believe, first time I sat foot in MC. Next raid I was 60 and had acquired the Fel Striker from Rend in UBRS and kept pulling aggro when it procced on almost every mob. It later became a running gag as of how many times I would die during a full run, because the only time I would actually feint was at Rag where as a rogue you could really only do Sinister Strike, Slice and Dice and Feint on cooldown and hope for the best...Yeah, good times! (was specced Seal fate back then)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main has and will be my paladin

That being said first MC raid I spent almost 2 mins before boss pull to buff everyone (40 ppl single buffing yay!) and by the time we started the pull I needed to start rebuffing and then half way in the fight I had to rebuff again!

Life as a paladin was great... Oh yeah did i mention? I got my banana shoulders!

Looted Cenarion Belt on the first pull.

That's just how I roll.