Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by schmigge View Post
    Because it was a sick kill there is your link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Because it was a sick kill there is your link
    Assuming it's totally fine to post youtube-URL's then. Thank you

Yep they just have a URL filter on for any user with less than 15 (I think) posts to prevent spam and such. Forgot to say it grats on the kill too.

Deleted
    474 Views!? Cmon guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnc8oMcJh-4 Watch it more!

The best thing about this server first kill was the single name popping up all over the realm. Gz Schmigge (or however you spell it) for being the only person on the server with the realm first feat?

Must suck to be a transfer guild tbh when you kill something like this :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal View Post
    Now you're just trolling. AC 25 man isn't even harder then 10, space is never a problem. AA 25 is all about knowing what to do in p1, that doesn't change from 10 to 25

There are some FUNDAMENTAL problems with Sinestra 10, anyone who's done this fight knows that. It will get fixed just like all the other 10 man encounters that were over tuned and *gasp* HARDER then their 25 man conterparts (maloriak pre add fix, magmaw, v and t, halfus all come to mind.)
    25 mans reach the boss, the boss is bugged, 25 mans are used at bugged bosses and report this to blizzard, boss gets fixed.

10 mans reach the same boss 2 months later, the boss is equally bugged in 10 man as it was in 25 man, however it has only been fixed in 25 man as blizzard only had data from 25 man and therefore could not warant a fix in 10 man. 10 mans goes on forums and QQ "10 mans so unbalanced plix 25 mans work perfectly" since they are compeltely unused to reaching a boss "first" in their mode to see the bugged encounter.

10 mans get fixed and post fix and *gasp* they turned out to be SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER then their counterpart 25 man after the both has been fixed.

The reason 10 mans are more bugged is because there are MORE 25 man guilds the reach the encounters FASTER, = blizzard get more data and fix it faster. They can't fix 10 mans based on 25 man data and they can't fix 25 man based on 10 man data.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2011-04-05 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    25 mans reach the boss, the boss is bugged, 25 mans are used at bugged bosses and report this to blizzard, boss gets fixed.

10 mans reach the same boss 2 months later, the boss is equally bugged in 10 man as it was in 25 man, however it has only been fixed in 25 man as blizzard only had data from 25 man and therefore could not warant a fix in 10 man. 10 mans goes on forums and QQ "10 mans so unbalanced plix 25 mans work perfectly" since they are compeltely unused to reaching a boss "first" in their mode to see the bugged encounter.

10 mans get fixed and post fix and *gasp* they turned out to be SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER then their counterpart 25 man after the both has been fixed.

The reason 10 mans are more bugged is because there are MORE 25 man guilds the reach the encounters FASTER, = blizzard get more data and fix it faster. They can't fix 10 mans based on 25 man data and they can't fix 25 man based on 10 man data.

For end boss you're right but you should understand that there is a reason why 10man guilds took 2 more months to see Sinestra.

Most of the entry bosses were not balanced in 10man when Cata launched. Among Halfus, Magmaw, Omnom and Council, 3 were quite harder than 25 version and 1 was almost impossible with entry level gear. ( There is one guild which has downed Magmaw pre patch and it was from a 25man guild doing 10man. They had better gear. )

And after that the only possible boss was Chim. VnT was impossible, Maloriak was overtuned and I refused to exploit Atramedes bug. Oh, and you shouldn't forget that at that point Halfus didn't drop Chest token in 10man. Gearing was much, much slower in 10man before the patch.

I'm not saying top 10 man guilds would have gotten where Paragon is now with a perfect 10/25 balance. I'm just saying the gap - 2months - would have been smaller.
    Last edited by rasi; 2011-04-05 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    @Rasi

What I find hillarious in there is that the world first heroic omnitron was on 10 man difficulity, which was done by ensidia in pretty much blue gear + crafting + rep epics.

+ You don't need to kill the entry bosses first, you can actually skip bosses ( Which most guilds did )

Also, at release, Ascendant Council was far more unbalanced in 25 man then 10 man and was quite doable in 10 man. It was rather 'undoable' in 25 man and only by great skill did paragon manage to kill him.

Atramedes was bugged in both modes.

Magmaw was quite stupidly tuned in both modes, but a bit worse in 10 man.

So all bosses pretty much at release state. 0 patches, 0 nerfs, 0 nothing.

Magmaw: Overtuned both modes, doable in both modes but harder in 10 man.
    Omnitron: Doable in both modes, but harder in 25 man.
    Chimaeron: Doable in both modes
    Atramedes: Impossible in both modes ( Without exploits )
    Maloriak: Doable in both modes ( World 5 was by a 10 man guilds 2 days after 25 man kills )
    Nefarian: Doable in both modes probably a bit harder in 10 man at release though not enough info to confirm.

Conclave of Winds: Doable in both modes but a little bit harder in 10
    Al'Akir: Doable in both modes, however ridicilously overtuned in 25 man.

Halfus: Doable in both modes but a bit overtuned towards 10 man.
    V&T: Impossible in both modes
    Ascendant Council: Doable in both modes but easier on 10 man ( Though a bit rngish in 10 man with the 2 grips in p3, 2 healers gripped = wipe ).
    Cho'Gall: Impossible in both modes
    Sinestra: Bugged beyond comprehension, impossible in both modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely this has been asked before and I am not trolling... but why does it matter that it's "non-Korean", lets not sterotype here :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    Most likely this has been asked before and I am not trolling... but why does it matter that it's "non-Korean", lets not sterotype here :/
    Same question here, I guess it's about all non-korean guilds concentrating on killing sinestra on 25man, because it's "easier" (?) there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    I believe the reason it was mentioned in the OP was because there was a false rumor going around that the Korean servers didn't have the bug fix which stopped dark simulacrum from tearing her up and that it was the only reason that the Korean guilds had killed him and no one else had.

Deleted
    Haven't top25 man guilds like Method and Vodka killed her on 10man before this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    nope, they didn't

according to wowprogress another non-korean guild killed sinestra 10man

Deleted
    The screaming at the end was great, I love the passion. Huge gratz

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    No, I think they usually Raid 25 mans