Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Exactly 561 415 316 HP. Normal 25-man.

You heard it here first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in the quest we see him in Hyjal AND when we see him killing at random stuff (for the achivement stood in the fire) he got 858m so I would say that is the ''normal'' amount of health and closer to 1 billion on heroic ^w^
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

1 HP. With 100% Damage Reduction for 30 minutes.

Deleted
    Around 858M normal mode and 1 Billion HC mode

Deleted
    Over 9000.

Million.

18234712347asdf3477 k

Deleted
    OVER 9000 millions!

It depends. If we're going to get help from npcs, he might have much more hp than if we're going to kill him alone. So my guess would be IF we're getting some help, around 800mil, if we're alone, like 400mil.

1337million! oh wait

In that one Cut-Scene it's possible to see his Gearscore (I don't remember how much it was) - that might be an indication.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

To throw a spanner in the collective works......

DW will have -500 million health.

He will finally be restored to sanity, fighting against the evil mental breakdown caused by the old gods.

We will then have to focus on healing him back to sanity (through healing Neltharion, and damaging an old god.......which transfers to hp to Neltharion too).

Note: Probably won't happen. Could be an epic encounter, but would be oh so horrible if it was true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Well, we started in WotLK with Malygos and Sartharion, those has about 7,6 mil and 19 mil HP on 25 man.
    And ended on LK HC with 100 mil HP.

According to Chogall with 100 mil on 25 normal, how much HP you guess will Deathwing have?

Q2: When you think will be Blizzard out of number shortcuts? :P
    I'm gonna go with a 450million estimate. Since Heroic Chode'gall has 175 Million and sinestra you have to do like 177ish Million + 4mx2 for eggs plus the spite callers and drakes and whelps so theres like 200m damage to do nearly so I would say DW has to be at least around double right.

Then again he could have 500million and there could be gimmicks to the fight.

Also to note LK had 103m and you won the fightat 10% so kinda less, but ten you had to dps down valks and ragins so that dded alot of HPs to the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    32.3333 (repeating of course) billion
    +1 internets for you

ontopic: My guess is 858 million since most of the time hes appeared, he has that amount of HP

his gear score is 314k. work it out =P

nah, honestly, i think it will be a shitload ( a bit less than a fucktonne but more than an assload). probs in the direction of 1bn.

Deleted
    Dunno if it means anything, but he flies around with about 500M hp, which is... a lot ;o

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say:
    500 milion on his armor
    500 on his core
    500 on his heart
    and we get a god of war
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Iirc when you fly into Hyjal on the green drake from Moonglade you see Deathwing and Ragnaros. Deathwing has something like 850mil HP and Ragnaros 460mil or something. Suppose it could be true although LK HP changed aswell (was like 27mil during questzones and 17mil on 10 man normal when he got released).

Yeah I'd guess something like what he's got in Mount Hyjal. 800smth million, wasn't it? Sounds reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by MarriageAuch View Post
    It will porbably be something insane then a 'Quickly, he's weakened' moment where a never before seen weakness is written in, I don't know, maybe he has a toilet break - everyone is a little susceptable to a sneak attack. Then we kill him.

So yeah, Deathwing toilet, some drgaon lady shouts out, we punch him in the throat and win all his purpz.
    Why the hell would you ever punch a man on a toilet?! You're a terrible human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Well, we started in WotLK with Malygos and Sartharion, those has about 7,6 mil and 19 mil HP on 25 man.
    And ended on LK HC with 100 mil HP.

According to Chogall with 100 mil on 25 normal, how much HP you guess will Deathwing have?
    i'm gonna guess 10 man Deathwing's health and say it's going to be 85 million on normal mode as we've seen him in the "nightmare" at 85 million and the hyjal intro also at 85 million (going by the fact that LK had 17 million health in all of his Azeroth appearances and had 17 million for normal mode 10 man. as for 25 man i really dont have a clue!

crossing fingers for over a billion oh please lord make it a long ass fight with more than 4 phases