Thread: EVE Online

EVE Online

I've played EVE Online and really got into it accumulating about 10 billion ISK (not sure if that was a lot but it got me what I wanted), but I left the game when Ice Crown Citadel opened up for raiding.

Anyone still play it; if so can you sum up what has changed in the game? Also any resource links would be nice too!

Sorta want to come back to it and give WoW a break for a couple of weeks/months.

Thanks

-H5
    "Arguing online is like the special Olympics, even if you win - you're still retarded."
    The only thing getting in the way of you is yourself.

How hard is this game to start up? I am currently on the 14-day trial and it seems very overwhelming. How long does it take most people to get the hang of this game because it just looks amazing!

It has a very long learning curve but if you get into a good Corporation and get to know some people you will really get the hang of it quite quickly and have a LOT of fun.

i just printed out the massive guide that was advertised on the log on screen ( ISK 3.0) and I plan to do some reading in the next couple days, but wow, so much information to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamreaper View Post
    How hard is this game to start up? I am currently on the 14-day trial and it seems very overwhelming. How long does it take most people to get the hang of this game because it just looks amazing!
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamreaper View Post
    Eve is what you make it out to be, it can be fun or the most grueling gaming experience you've ever faced.

Everything happens in real time so keep that in mind.

Enjoy the freedom that is EVE Online
    "Arguing online is like the special Olympics, even if you win - you're still retarded."
    The only thing getting in the way of you is yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    I laughed