Thread: girls or wow

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I got my girlfriend to start playing wow. I don't have to choose now

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW will be gone in a couple of years. Girls won't. And it might sound weird, but I would rather date a gal who isn't into WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Then you already know the answer? Or is this meant to be some sort of poll or what other folks think? In which case, making it a poll could help.

OT: A girl.
    Holy Grail: A girl who plays WoW. (Though, I've been known to also accept girls who play "consoles").
    amg is that an Agrias avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    You can have both, you know.

But seriously, if you pick WoW over a girl (or a guy. I'm not prejudiced), you should turn in your manhood at the nearest check station... you don't deserve it.
    Topic said girls or wow, not boys over wow. So stick to topic. It's not about being prejudiced it's about the topic, here discuss normal man, if ur a girl or homosexual read it and don't speak.

If I would say girls>wow I would lie cuz girls for me are only to give pleasure so if I want to go have some fun I could get hookers if I wanted but I don't. Neither I want to loose time with some whiny bitch. So I spend time outdoors anyway and going out w/ friends, just w/o a GF and I'm good as hell. I can do whatever I want.
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I don`t care, if she leave me ..I can find another one x)
    At the risk of sounding similar to the "SUPER HETEROSEXUALS" Juri mentioned earlier in this thread.. this quote ^ saddens me. A girlfriend (Or boyfriend) is supposed to be special. Someone you love.

Do you really care so little about her that you could honestly say "Eh, who cares if she leaves, I can always go get another girl"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Regis Columbus View Post
    amg is that an Agrias avatar?
    It's the pally girl from Etrian Odyssey.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

I'm superman, I could have both! I don't really want a GF now though, and from August on I won't really play much either, so... NO IDEA WHAT TO ANSWER CONFUSED DURRDURR.

I'd rather spend time with my best friends than play, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Topic said girls or wow, not boys over wow. So stick to topic. It's not about being prejudiced it's about the topic, here discuss normal man, if ur a girl or homosexual read it and don't speak.

If I would say girls>wow I would lie cuz girls for me are only to give pleasure so if I want to go have some fun I could get hookers if I wanted but I don't. Neither I want to loose time with some whiny bitch. So I spend time outdoors anyway and going out w/ friends, just w/o a GF and I'm good as hell. I can do whatever I want.
    /snark Something tells me you'll be paying for it a lot.

At least you're happy with that. /snarkoff

Who am I kidding? We all pay....

15+ Year Old Account
    And you assume all users here are either guys or lesbians?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MintJam View Post
    WoW will be gone in a couple of years. Girls won't. And it might sound weird, but I would rather date a gal who isn't into WoW.
    I agree with you dude..it'd be weird for me to date a girl thats super into WoW or any video game for that matter aha..

Pretty obvious. Girl if i was personally choosing. WoW if she MADE me choose.

Both. Life is about Balance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    And you assume all users here are either guys or lesbians?
    LOL !!!!! XD I was thing the same!

Deleted
    I remember this topic coming up in gchat and vent every now and then... Usually they end up picking a girl who plays wow. I myself would rather date a guy who's not playing that much... Or I don't really know, I wouldn't pick one based on if he plays wow or not but I've had some bad luck with the guys I've met through wow so maybe it'd be better for me to avoid those wow-relationships for a while... (Yes, I'm a girl.)

To get back to the actual question: if I had to choose from "girls or wow" I'd pick guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Influx of uninformative and stupid one sided replies in this thread.

There is no globally 'correct' answer, it'll vary from individual to individual.

If you're addicted to play WoW and neglect your friends/family because of that, then I'd say you'd probably be better off choosing the path of the girlfriend.

If you play WoW in a non-hardcore fashion, then perhaps your girlfriend is being excessively possessive? Does she give you "guy" time to do what you want?

I'll post more later, cause I have to go out right now, but evaluate the situation and you should be able to come up with an answer yourself. We don't know you, you know you better than anyone else, unless you're delusional, in which case you'd probably need to go to your mother for advice.

GL!

10+ Year Old Account
    my wife plays WoW

Deleted
    Neither

I'm bored of WoW and Im a girl and not that into other women

Girls may come and go away, but epics are BoP!

can't belive it's page 3 and noone said this.

10+ Year Old Account
    my GF plays WoW WITH me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Reveil View Post
    Girls may come and go away, but epics are BoP!
    10 points to you!!!