Thread: girls or wow

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If your girl has problems with you playing wow, then she probably has a bad attitude to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    I met my girlfriend thriugh wow. people that say you cant make bonds online are just scared of being laughed at by the videogame hating "cool" people. Humanity needs to grow the fuck up.

If i was asked to choose however, i would pick her in a heartbeat simply because i only play very little now. but shes the only reason i play this game now , so she would never ask me to guve up a hobby for. Her, so long as theres bala.ce. its all about balance.

Wrote this on an android, sorry for mistakes.
    I met my GF online on a fan fiction site (not on WoW but probably just as "embarrassing") and she lives all the way in New York. After about 5 years, we've been together for 2 years and are now happily living together <3

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper View Post
    no sadly people pick wow
    Sadly?

The sad situation is if your girlfriend can't understand your hobbies/activities you like to undertake.

err what if you are already a girl? i would pick my boyfriend over wow any time. unless i dont feel like having him around, in which case i would pick wow. come to think of it... i pick wow a lot.

Deleted
    I have a girlfriend who is perfectly okay with me playing WoW. I spent time with her, and I don't play when I am with her, unless she is doing something similar of course There is no reason to choose just one of them, when you can have both

Girls or wow.... i'd say: Girls & WoW tbh
    i'd never choose wow over my girl friend since i enjoy her company more than a bunch of whiners in wow :b but if this wasnt because ive been playing wow for about 6 years and got soooo bored of the game (only playing 70 twink now since lvl 85 is fucked up... -.-).
    none says u have to choose one over another coz maybe you could share the interest of playing wow :b when she found out i played wow when we first met she asked lots of questions about it, how it was etc. and i found out that she had actually played lots of games herself xD Unreal Tournament, Oblivion etc. :b and that came as a surprise since she is looking god-damn gr8 :b thats not the picture ive got of a female "gamer"... xD but returning to the thread... hhmm.. i almost stopped playing wow, just playing casual now tbh (played high rated pvp before, with a lil raiding now and then). i'd pick girl friend (also coz shes going to brazil for 10 months- without me

WoW.
    Relationships/girlfriends don't appeal to some people. ( So called sociopaths. And in my case, a guy who doesn't agree with current world paradigms. )

But I am an exception I guess.

i am in a happy relationship with my girlfriend, now she dosen't actuelly get excited when i sit down to play, but she dosen't hate it either... So i try to keep a good balance, i've been casusal for around 1½ now, and i must say that it did help my relationshi alot, back in the day when i raided hardcore my girlfriend got kinda sick of me playing 4-6 nights a week...

Quote Originally Posted by Alarura View Post
    My girlfriend watches me play wow.

We also leave the house and do other stuff.

Tis all about balance
    This is how my relationship is too. She has an account though and will occasionally play wow with me though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to pick a girl OR WoW you should pick WoW.

If she doesn't let you enjoy your hobby she most likely isn't the right one for you.
    (assuming you don't completely ignore her and play like 10 hours a day)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you just get a girlfriend that plays WoW ? - It's much easier and you don't have to argue about giving her enough time to be with her

WoW, my last girlfriend was a bitch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alone on the mountainside, breathing the clearest winds...
    Depends on the girl! I know a couple I would dump WoW for in a heartbeat... and many more that I would tell to leave if they tried to distract me (IE talk) while I was playing. If the girl is really worth having around, though, she'll understand your hobby (as long as it is kept to an appropriate level)

Deleted
    date her for a while when she starts coming over to you alot bam make her try wow XD works for ppl that really loves eachoterXD

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    ...I'm only 17 years old...
    Bitches my age are too much trouble just so much to handle...
    Until then, I will enjoy the free time I have to do whatever the hell I want. :]
    Wise beyond your years my friend.

OT: I've done one, the other, and both several times since release. I would pick Girlfriend with the stipulation that she plays console games. I've seen a lot of unfortunate shit when women play in the shark tank online with millions of frenzied boys all over the world ready to pounce their asses.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything, I know, but let me have my opinions.

Deleted
    Neither.

Bahahaha!

My girlfriend hates WoW, mainly due to her dating some guy a couple years back who prioritized WoW over her and I guess she is afraid the same will happen if I play it. Needless to say I actually dabble in the world of warcraft from now and then though only casually lvling a alt or doing some dungeons... This is also because I have work which require me to go to sleep at 23:00 sharp and I wish to spend time with my gf when possible... So if I had to choose my GF or WoW I would most certainly choose her seeing as she has no problems with me playing on my Xbox or other games as long as I dont neglect her :P

Deleted
    I have a GF and play WoW and I even got her playing WoW
    /flex

she hates my game and my mount.... said "whata stupid acion "flying around" but after that "hey whata cuuute creature is that" (its my little goblin rogue)... so we never can understand them... and Alt+F4 and sex always better then everything... (sometimes cant alt+f4 so sorry about when i m in hc party)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Sorry to say this, but that is just sad to see anyone type.
    and makes me think you've never had a special one or anyone in your life thats the opposite sex
    25 is a bit late but I commend his understanding of the women his age. It's worth the experience to date someone but don't fool yourself into thinking he's missing out on a lot of soulmate opportunities by taking the bench as a 17 year old.

Note that I mention women but I mean most people his age.