Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    There is new servers launching after the Steam release today.
    This servers will open 1 hour after Steam release.
    Steam release is scheduled to be in 30min.

This "fresh" new servers are to make sure everyone is in the same playing field.

And...what do you mean by "P2W players"? There is no P2W in unchained.

@Puupi
    What server are you on? Im waiting on steam release.

there was on the old servers, hence why i was wondering whether there'd be a reset.
    but new servers works too

I picked the Warborn race (East) and i must say the storytelling in this game (and immersion) is amazing!
    Seems like a Elder Scrolls game.

Im not going to spoil a fellow Warborn experience but...the storytelling is amazing so far.

The game makes you spam the /bow command to NPC's so you feel how it is to be a Warborn after the War. Im getting mad just by playing the game which is intended

- - - Updated - - -

WARNING:

For European players

I just realized...i started playing on American servers...i played fucking 9 hours...only to realize now im on an American server.
    On the launcher of Glyph, you need to pick EUROPE
    And its by default on America.

Fuck! 9 hours into the drain.
    I dont know what to do? I dont think i want to play in America...im not sure...

so i bought it, made 1 char...decided fuck it i'll make another. i made another and got level ~20 today. found out later about a thing so called the "pack" that gets put on your first char only,(still don't know what the shit that is) 4-5 hours QUE and for some goddamn fucking reason i can't create a character on another realm because it's maxed out at 2 on the first one????????????????
    i can't fucking delete either cause i got a 4 hour que. saltier than the dead sea i am.

I see Gamigo is about as bad as Trion with that shit. Unlockedz's situation was about like it was at the start of the previous Archeage. Not sure about the "pack" thing, but I am pretty sure free accounts could only have 2 characters, and there was some pretty bad queues as well. Unless, of course, you had a subscription, in which case you got priority log in. As for Unchained, I am not sure how that works, since is b2p

I think this is it...i found a new home...goodbye World of Warcraft.

The customization is insane and its a new game...with excelent performance from my PC and netcode with an insane focus on PvP.
    The only way i will quit this is if (for some reason) cant beat a single player in PvP.
    I think this is the one. Finally (T_T) after many years without a single MMO living up to WoW...

I picked the Warborn race (East) and i must say the storytelling in this game (and immersion) is amazing!
    Seems like a Elder Scrolls game.

Im not going to spoil a fellow Warborn experience but...the storytelling is amazing so far.

The game makes you spam the /bow command to NPC's so you feel how it is to be a Warborn after the War. Im getting mad just by playing the game which is intended

- - - Updated - - -

WARNING:

For European players

I just realized...i started playing on American servers...i played fucking 9 hours...only to realize now im on an American server.
    On the launcher of Glyph, you need to pick EUROPE
    And its by default on America.

Fuck! 9 hours into the drain.
    I dont know what to do? I dont think i want to play in America...im not sure...

latency wise, youd be better off in europe.
    Better reroll now, while your account is still young.

If you ever complained about PvP in WoW...my best advice for you is to NOT play this game.

The community of Archeage is completely and utterly RUTHLESS.
    They DO attack ON SIGHT...no mercy at all.

I was killed in a matter of seconds once i stepped in contested territory to continue leveling up.
    And then i was killed again...
    And again...
    And again...
    And again...
    And again...

Is the most bloodthirsty community ive ever seen
    Gladly there is a PEACE period where PvP is turned off and you can level peacefully for 1 hour+
    This happens...i dont know maybe once every hour? im not sure

Just a warning

If you ever complained about PvP in WoW...my best advice for you is to NOT play this game.

The community of Archeage is completely and utterly RUTHLESS.
    They DO attack ON SIGHT...no mercy at all.

I was killed in a matter of seconds once i stepped in contested territory to continue leveling up.
    And then i was killed again...
    And again...
    And again...
    And again...
    And again...

Is the most bloodthirsty community ive ever seen
    Gladly there is a PEACE period where PvP is turned off and you can level peacefully for 1 hour+
    This happens...i dont know maybe once every hour? im not sure

Just a warning
    Haah lol. Thanks for the warning.

As for my opinion of this game, I know this game, but I dunno, graphics don't make it to me.

I also prefer subscriptions, otherwise it just screams p2w which is a NO from me.

There are probably good things in this game though, like hero customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Haah lol. Thanks for the warning.

As for my opinion of this game, I know this game, but I dunno, graphics don't make it to me.

I also prefer subscriptions, otherwise it just screams p2w which is a NO from me.

There are probably good things in this game though, like hero customization.
    The game is awesome in customization AND is not pay to win...BUT you have no idea how ruthless this pvp community is.
    You have no idea

Right now, im just trying to traverse the zone to the next one...AND I CANT! I simply cant...everyone attacks me...i cant go to the next zone.
    Is chaos.

I need to wait for the peace time. Which is in 40 min.

Why is this community so insane And to think i once complained about World of Warcraft...this is on a whole other level.

Is anyone still playing archeage unchained?
    Is it still worth to start playing right now?