Heroic 10 man help

My guild have recently downed Nef, and we now intend to go onto Heroic mode content.

Heres our raid make up:

Tanks
    Prot Pally (goes ret for fights like al'akir)
    Feral Druid

Heals
    Holy Pally
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid

DPS
    Fire Mage
    Survival Hunter
    Enhance Sham
    Ele Sham
    (And we pug another dps every week as we havent found a suitable core raider yet)

We're hoping to get a dk dps for that spare spot, that can go tank for fights that it's needed. I just want suggestion on raid comp/which bosses to head to first and strategies for the heroic bosses to head to.

Cheers <3

Deleted
    I would recommend that you first take down halfus, then move on to either Atramedes or Maloriak.

Some will say Chimearon but honestly... this is just a RNG hell on 10 man. Either your bear dodges or you wipe.

Have your hunter respec MM for most fights, quite a bit higher single target damage.

I agree with Pikozz. Go for halfus than work your way through all of BWD before you try conclave/twins/AC
    Last edited by ihearyoulikedataz; 2011-04-06 at 07:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikozz View Post
    I would recommend that you first take down halfus, then move on to either Atramedes or Maloriak.

Some will say Chimearon but honestly... this is just a RNG hell on 10 man. Either your bear dodges or you wipe.
    Halfus is easiest, then onto blackwing descent.

There is no wipe RNG in Chimaeron if you use a melee DPS to tank him in the normal phase and then your tanks use cooldowns properly to suvive the double attack in the feud phase. We 1 shot this for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Atramedes isn't very hard, just requires your raid to be awake, and there's a soft dps check with killing him before you run out of gongs (you will have none on 4th air phase). Maloriak and Magmaw are quite easy now too. Omnitron is quite a bit harder, so I wouldn't try that until you can kill the other 4 in there. However for all the bosses in there you may find you need to up your dps to kill stuff in time.
    Last edited by mmoc9f738f0006; 2011-04-06 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    Halfus is easiest, then onto blackwing descent.

There is no wipe RNG in Chimaeron if you use a melee DPS to tank him in the normal phase and then your tanks use cooldowns properly to suvive the double attack in the feud phase. We 1 shot this for the last 3 or 4 weeks.
    You can also use the normal 2 tank tactic where one taunts each double attack and another goes for breaks, switching after each feud

Deleted
    hes talking about heroic. you need 3 tanks for heroic although the break tank can be a dd to ease soft enrage p2.

but as already mentioned halfus -> atramedes and maloriak are rather easer.

(dont forget to kill the first three adds in black phase though)

Thanks for the input guys, we just recruited a tank and the previous prot pally went ret full time now. We went to Halfus tonight got him 1 shot, much easier than we thought he would be. We cleared the rest of BOT plus Magmaw, Omni and Chim (probly should of left chim and tried him heroic tho). But we plan on trying Atra Heroic next then maloriak. Will keep you posted on progress.

Also if you have anymore info/strat feel free to give it

Deleted
    Yes Halfus is the easiest encounter to face after the normal is cleared and i would suggest atramedes or Chimaeron after. These 3 are the easiest heroic encounters and a good way to gear up your team so you can go on with the rest encounters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    hes talking about heroic. you need 3 tanks for heroic although the break tank can be a dd to ease soft enrage p2.

but as already mentioned halfus -> atramedes and maloriak are rather easer.

(dont forget to kill the first three adds in black phase though)
    you don't need 3 tanks but if you do it with 2 then RNG joins the fight as an additional encounter ^^

also magmaw is not really hard anymore

Going to atramedes next then maloriak, Any advice on atra/maloriak? Is there certain classes taht are better for running the air phase fire on atra (the one that gongs in air phase)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearyoulikedataz View Post
    Have your hunter respec MM for most fights, quite a bit higher single target damage.

I agree with Pikozz. Go for halfus than work your way through all of BWD before you try conclave/twins/AC
    Overall in 10 man, surival beats the crap out of MM due to most fights in 10 man requires more then "roflcopter single target".

Halfus -> Gear check
    Atramedes -> Do you know normal mode? Then its not a problem.

Tbh Id reccomend going halfus --> atramedes --> chim/magmaw before maloriak.

Magmaw's not bad "if" you have that dps DK to kite the worms.

Maloriak wouldn't be bad either of you get a Demo lock for your pug of the week.

Halfus is going to be the easiest with your comp currently though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.