Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Level 85 - No Kills, or Quests

Not an achievement in game, but definitely an achievement nonetheless.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3107047?page=1
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erbloom/simple

Note: Not done by me, but thought I would get the word out, as this is quite impressive.

EDIT: There was one quest done, but she stated it was accidental in an in game mail, and petitioned to get it cleared.
    Last edited by Roija; 2011-04-07 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    Oh man, this is something.. Hope you got some good stuff from Archeaology at least.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot momentarily that herbing/mining/arch gives xp and was therefore quite confused as to how someone leveled with no kills and no quests.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the game is boring when you see people/guilds going crazy on shit like that.

I can also deduct that the game is too easy if you can make it 1-85 without completing a quest or killing a mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    You know the game is boring when you see people/guilds going crazy on shit like that.

I can also deduct that the game is too easy if you can make it 1-85 without completing a quest or killing a mob.
    ITT: I don't like that people think of creative and fun ways to do stuff. This game is dumb because murder isn't the only path to character progression.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

There was someone who did this in WotLK, of course from 1-80. It may even be the same person, not sure though.

Wow, they will be able to make so much gold if they go back and get the loremaster achievs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../statistic#122

1 - 85 without dying

There was another person who leveled 1 - 80 without any gear on.
    Its old and having trouble finding it bt it exists

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post

He has probably been working at this since right after cata. Do you have any idea how long it takes to gain a level with mining/herb/arch xp? It's like a single mob kill worth. I'd love to see the /played time on that character.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    There was someone who did this in WotLK, of course from 1-80. It may even be the same person, not sure though.
    No man, the one who did it in WotLK actually killed mobs. He did 0 quests and had as little achievement points as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usualy miner bots lvl like that nowdays (not with arhelogy)

Lets just hope he wont get banned for that.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    No man, the one who did it in WotLK actually killed mobs. He did 0 quests and had as little achievement points as possible.
    It was impossible pre cata if you didn't quest or kill mobs/players. At least now you can just farm. You'd make a killing since low level stuff is jacked up due to people leveling professions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../statistic#122

1 - 85 without dying

There was another person who leveled 1 - 80 without any gear on.
    Its old and having trouble finding it bt it exists
    These are a lot better achievements than the one post above, although - points from the nerves

Only 25 deaths, impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is an interesting way to do it to be honest. Not my cup of tea though, I find exploration and gathering rather tedious in WoW so I'd never be able to do something like that. So, while to me it seems like a completely boring and time consuming process, kudos for being creative and patient.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

I cannot think of a quest that is completed just by openning the mail, other than perhps in the DK starting zone,m but this is a druid.

Can anyone think of what this one could be?

Deleted
    That is insane, I remember leveling a bit with herbalism but doing it from 1 to 85 all by professions... wow.. Sure took some time!

Deleted
    "I would like to ask Blizzard to possibly look into changing the "Invitation to the Argent Tournament" scripted event so that it doesn't flag you as having completed a quest when you haven't actually completed a quest, that almost broke my heart when I logged in and checked my stats page to find my 0 kills 0 quest stats had gone to 0 kills 1 quests completed when all I did was open a letter."

From the forum.

I leveled my DK from 78 to 85 with mining and herbing and thought that was an accomplishment...apparently I was wrong. This is pretty impressive. It would be hard to not accidentally right click on a critter and kill it while trying to hit all those herb and ore nodes. And only 25 deaths as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    Its things like this that prove the game has become a joke. Please buff everything. Dieing is part of any game. It should happen and often. Im not into exp loss anymore but the game world should be a dangerous place to live in. Death needs to be an everyday part of it or your gaming experience is diminished.
    Raid/PvP and its bound to be. Dont expect to die by standing afk in SW for 10hs a day wondering why the game isnt fun anymore. It takes focus and determination to make it from 1-85 without deaths. Just because some 1 managed to do it dosnt mean the game is a joke.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.