Poll: Who deserves a nerf the most in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I still vote warriors even after their recent nerf. Still too much damage and nearly unkitable if they are good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QzwN View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA :. You can't be serious with this. Warriors don't even need more nerf because only thing they can do atm is damage. And all the baddies that can't counter warriors want their damage taken away.
    Bullshit, bro. What do you expect me to do? Disarm a warrior during Lolstorm? CC him when he pops cds? Fuck that! It's entirely impossible! NERF THEM.

On a serious note, LOLFRSTMAEG needs to gtfo of WoW so I can have fun in pvp again. Hunters are close behind with their LOLBACKPEDALTOVICTORY (INB4 STRAFE) that's just my me being melee bias though towards huntards, no matter what class I'm on frost mages are retarded.
    Last edited by Yaoi; 2011-05-15 at 07:45 AM.

Deleted
    Frost DKs are overhyped, you can cc them and they will never get a strike, as for mages at 2.4k + ratings I met and played with people with half a brain, put in ring of frost, derp freeze, ice lance, cs win. Hardclass.

Deleted
    Frostmages and hunters