Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like a girl who can beat me in chess, trust me, tell me what I am doing wrong, and won't lie to me.

What turns me off is hairy legs (glad most women arnt picky or I would have to shave 75% of myself), not thinking, acting stupid and hating that I am indeed a geek. (I cant change )

I am not too picky but my niggles are all relationship, sex is somthing hookers and sluts are for and I dont want a woman just for a chemical release.

Turn offs:
    Drinker
    smoker
    Too fat
    too skinny
    blond hair
    manscaping (eye brows, legs, chest lmfao)
    shorter than me
    Dressing like he's a gangster
    boring

turn ons:
    Dark hair
    Tattoos
    gamer <333
    Smart
    Funny
    nice teeth (super important)
    smell
    Anything and everything my boyfriend is :]

turn on:
    nice smile
    cute cheeks/face
    soft n squishy skin
    a great laugh

turn off: hoe-ish acting girls
    flat ass/chest

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Turn offs:
    Drinker
    smoker
    Too fat
    too skinny
    blond hair
    manscaping (eye brows, legs, chest lmfao)
    shorter than me
    Dressing like he's a gangster
    boring

turn ons:
    Dark hair
    Tattoos
    gamer <333
    Smart
    Funny
    nice teeth (super important)
    smell
    Anything and everything my boyfriend is :]
    well u don't want your man to look like Bigfoot right? o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    FL ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Major turn off: EVERY girl who talks about their love relationships on facebook

or the ones that change their facebook status everyday telling people about their sob stories of emo life.

I wish women would stop acting ghetto on facebook.
    Dude I couldn't agree with you more.

Anyway...

Turn offs:
    Black women
    Really bitchy women
    Smokers, alcaholics, substance abusers
    Ghetto woman /Hillbillie women
    Accessive tats / peircings

Turn ons:
    Emo /Goth girls
    Intelligent
    Has a sense of humor
    Likes rock music
    Thin but not anerexic
    White or light skinned spanish girls, but I don't like redheads with tons of freckles

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by splifone View Post
    so OT, what are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in a woman/man? i'll start

turn offs:
    her facebook page in her favorite musicians it shows drake,rihana.lil wayne, and uploads like 100 pictures of herself a day
    drinker
    cigarettes and tobbaco user

turn ons:
    loud
    video gamer
    tattoos ( no tramp stamps )
    shy and quiet
    sense of humor
    marijuana user
    girls that have the balls to say the truth to your face
    WoW most cop like way I've heard some one say potsmoker, but she shouldn't drink or smoke? Ink is ink sorry to tell ya if your worried placement of it is a moral thermometer your just in for trouble.

Turn-ons
    Tats,metal
    some style aka not looking like every other girl out there
    having an opinion of their own vs "ohh I dunno whatever you want" (drives me nuts)
    ability to concentrate on something for more than an 5mins (ex had ADHD /shivers)
    then the obvious physical attractiveness, can handle a few drinks, tokes (no "hard drugs" pl0x), deep interest in music (all kinds pls and be able to deal with my musical manic depression lulz) loves videogames, movies ectectect...

Turnoffs
    still has ex-s in life
    dishonest
    being easy
    loud (mainly those "WHOOOOOHOOOOO" girls)
    being religious
    overtly shy
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

10+ Year Old Account
    A turn on for me is a girl that can eat. Don't you hate it when you take a girl out to a nice buffet and they only eat a salad and some peanuts. WTF! i paid $20 you better eat some more lol. Big turn offs for me are girls that wear a lot of makeup and boots, how I hate boots on a girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    TURN OFF:
    Talks

TURN ONS:
    Elderly
    Wealthy
    Ailing
    No living heirs
    ohhh i c wut u did thar

Quote Originally Posted by splifone View Post
    well u don't want your man to look like Bigfoot right? o_O
    Well I didn't wanna get too descriptive.
    But I like hairy legs and arms and arm pits on guys :3 I like the happy trail.. But I hateee when they shave anything except their face. it's gross. And like some guys get their eyebrows done and stuff. grosssssss.

Quote Originally Posted by StendhalSyndrom View Post
    WoW most cop like way I've heard some one say potsmoker, but she shouldn't drink or smoke? Ink is ink sorry to tell ya if your worried placement of it is a moral thermometer your just in for trouble.

Turn-ons
    Tats,metal
    some style aka not looking like every other girl out there
    having an opinion of their own vs "ohh I dunno whatever you want" (drives me nuts)
    ability to concentrate on something for more than an 5mins (ex had ADHD /shivers)
    then the obvious physical attractiveness, can handle a few drinks, tokes (no "hard drugs" pl0x), deep interest in music (all kinds pls and be able to deal with my musical manic depression lulz) loves videogames, movies ectectect...

Turnoffs
    still has ex-s in life
    dishonest
    being easy
    loud (mainly those "WHOOOOOHOOOOO" girls)
    being religious
    overtly shy
    is english your native languge? just asking

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    A turn on for me is a girl that can eat. Don't you hate it when you take a girl out to a nice buffet and they only eat a salad and some peanuts. WTF! i paid $20 you better eat some more lol. Big turn offs for me are girls that wear a lot of makeup and boots, how I hate boots on a girl.
    I hate the not eating crap too. I like boots though.

i like girls that wear those strappy/laced up type high heels too. i like feet but they can't be like chubby or veiny or dry. as in i like the way they look. not fuck ya gonna hump me sum toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Well I didn't wanna get too descriptive.
    But I like hairy legs and arms and arm pits on guys :3 I like the happy trail.. But I hateee when they shave anything except their face. it's gross. And like some guys get their eyebrows done and stuff. grosssssss.
    Thats the funny thing, hair on men is like a style. Women its like the less the better (except head).

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn ons: Red hair. Green eyes.

Turns offs: Not shutting up.

I generally won't trust women either way.
    Level 85 Illithid Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    guy turn on: smells great, natural sexy smell.
    i get that smell after playing computer for 2 days with no shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    Thats the funny thing, hair on men is like a style. Women its like the less the better (except head).
    Totally true.

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Aww did I hurt your feelings. Sry Mr. Grammar Nazi, I think it was readable...L2capitalize in your sig...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Thats actually not that weird imo. Tobacco is much different than Marijuana in pretty much every way other than it's a plant and you smoke it.
    smoking anything will kill you, i can give you some healthy salad, and if you smoke that 15 times a day, it will mess you up

Turn Ons:
    Sideburns
    Likes metal music
    Thick build? I really can't describe it. (It's like natural muscle) Or slightly chubby...
    Someone I can talk to!
    Nice smelling (Deodorant or natural)
    Gamers

Turn Offs:
    Greasy hair
    Smelly
    Constantly drunk/high (Not against marijuana but if you do it all the time...)
    Too nerdy, like socially akward
    Idiots

Turn Offs:

Any form of prejudice/stereotyping/judgment of others

Turn Ons:
    Being true to yourself
    Accepting of others and different cultures
    Respect