Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WTF is up with honor points?

i just DON'T get how the system works as far as awarding honor in a BG....take for example

feral does--- KB (21) deaths (0) honorable kills (52) dmg done (660,084) healing (55,752) bases assaulted (1) defended (0) HONOR GAINED 49

warrior does KB (2) deaths (1) honorable kills (51) dmg done (29,411) healing (69) bases assaulted (0) defended (0) HONOR GAINED 141

warrior gets OVER 100 honor more then someone who did WAY more...can someone please confirm if the BG system is bugged or at least explain how exactly honor is awarded in a BG?

guild perks?

did your team win?

was it the ferals first bg win of the day?

was it the warriors?

lots of questions unanswered

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

15+ Year Old Account
    Did the druid lose and the warrior win perhaps ?

Or perhaps all the honorable kills of the warrior were at an "objective" like a tower or a base.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    for example if the warrior has been in the bg for much longer then he gets more honor through the points bases give, also i believe that defending a flag also gives more as defending is rewarded for helping the team.

didn't think of it that way...guild perks

Deleted
    guild perk, time spent in BG, reward from random BG...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook View Post
    for example if the warrior has been in the bg for much longer then he gets more honor through the points bases give, also i believe that defending a flag also gives more as defending is rewarded for helping the team.
    This, being in range of a flag will give alot more if for example he stayed there the entire game while the druid went around the whole map.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook View Post
    is there anywhere that I can read up on how the honor is given in BG's?

defending, or it could be that it was his first bg of the day, or random bg (gives more honor)

yea plus honorable defender gives double honor bonuses. really depnds on positioning in the bg. druid obviously wasnt leeching but he was probably fighting mid / roads etc.

Deleted
    Or he just got his daily BG finished?

Deleted
    I can't believe this question keeps coming up.

This is simple, the warrior completed his daily BG and was awarded 100 bonus honor points

imo blizz needs to fix it so things like random bonus and guild perks dont turn up on the scorecard at the end, better way to gauge who made a bigger contribution.

1st random bg for that warr, so he gets additional honor from that BG
    Feral did 1+ moar BG's already, so he doesnt get additional honor from that BG

funny part is, if u would have spent 10sec to think about reason, u'd not lose that much time on a forum =P lol'ed =)

Usually I'd think the feral druid was way better and killed lots of stuff, but wasn't in BG from the start and thus not getting all the bonus honor being tossed around.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

so say that the bonus honor from the first random or cta bg was 100 honor, then why does the feral get only 8 more honor then the warrior, surely the feral should get way more for his contribution. and the +50% defending honor is only for kbs

this is why people bot, afking and doing fk all for 8 less honor

so lets ask again, wtf is up with honor points?
    "Bring the player, not the shaman"
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGuardian View Post
    When Blizzard get that dollar sign look in their eyes... anything is possible.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/omybad/

Deleted
    ...jesus, this thread again.try using the search function next time.

because honor is given based on kbs, am i rite?
    kbs and damage done counts twoard honor points.. it's a clear sign of contribution.
    also i heard u get honor for capping flags and what not... but just you.

15+ Year Old Account
    We had this post yesterday, use Search.

It was their first daily BG win of the day. It was not your first daily BG win of the day.

Deleted
    the difference is too big for it to be guild perks, i bet it was warriors first bg win that day which automatically gives him 45 honor more then the druid and if druid wasn't doing random but a specific bg then you have 90 honor difference.