Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    you what im done thanks everyone for your insight its appreciated take care

too bad, would've loved to see either a video or a submission - now with evil bailing out it feels like a troll that has been taken care of, somewhat like a high skill troll :P

But tbh what happened in this tread is what many ppl complain about in other posts about randoms who "play bad" and don't "want" any help they get offered. too bad really

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evilded View Post
    also WoL only shows the 1 halfus fight we did and we didnt even complete it ....but let me guess ur gunna say how noob it is right because we dont raid 35hrs a week right or the fact that if my rotation was like urs we would have magically pulled through or something else jerkish to say which is fine i could care less but i just thought u should know
    He's not saying with "his" "rotation" (seriously? Still talking about a rotation?) you would have completed the fight, you still would have died from the fire. But I guess what he is saying, aswell as EVERY1 else in this thread, is saying that you DPS would be substantialy higher.

Now, please, admit that you are a troll, or admit that you are WRONG!

---------- Post added 2011-04-19 at 09:42 PM ----------

you what im done thanks everyone for your insight its appreciated take care
    Aww.. Ill miss you :'(

Some learn from other's mistakes. Great example thread!

Yeah.. I definately have to say this was a useful topic. I'm fairly noob (catababy) but knew he was way off when he didn't open with ISF. duh!
    However the replies are like gold! Some nonsense he spewed out were things I haven't studied yet, so hearing about them is very helpful.

As in.. hearing why NOT to do them, and having it backed up with real data. I learn well from other's mistakes and I learn even better if I know what to do instead.

I am still laughing from all the damage taken from the logs. I've become fairly proud to usually be top in stats for overhealing (my imp loves me) and very low for damage taken.

And guy with the 34K dps, i want what yer drinking! I'm pulling 10K on trainers (no doomguard or BoA to screw with my testing) and 7-10k in heroics. I have a long way to go and I know it's not all gear dps. Well done.

And OP, please consider reading a bit more about warlockery before trying to give us noobs advice. You really are way off and even a bonehead like me can tell...

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is awesome.....

I love you fellow Warlocks....

10+ Year Old Account
    well for world of logs that u just love to prove urself with first off it records everything so the wipes yes that many because the guild im in is new and tryin to progress i could leave them and get more bosses done but i wont because i dont just up and leave ppl ....but i degress the world of logs records even wen u stand in fire in order to die when wipe is called unless ur the jerk who trys to hold out as long as possible so it takes longer to get in and go again secondly when i downed halfus last week it was 20385dps 14k is probably because my dps was slowly going down as i was trying to die for the wipe or dont u know ur dps slowly ticks down if the boss is not dead but watever if ur so awesome why r u on here go make ur on thread i made this for ppl who have read threads like urs and cant get the dps they want listing teleports on halfus shows on unhelpful u are in ur raid i set my port by the center so i can release the dragon port mid so tank and pick up but why so much critisim from everyone seriously it works for me and a bunch of other locks who ive helped all i have to say is if u dont like my way piss off i posted this for ppl to try if u dont try how can u make something work have u tried it my way? or do u follow elitestjerks blindly and if so i heard thier gunna all jump off a bridge are u gunna join them? quit bein a follower the point of being good is to learn and do something that fits u so yea ur way does not work for me and probably alot of people but i know most the people ive helped usually get issues from elite wanna jerks like ur self if u wanna be elite about things go somewhere where ur undoubting faith in elitestjerks will be praised like oh idk elitestjerks.com im sure they would love to know how much you jock them
    Use punctuation for cryin out loud. Keep talking crap on EJ. Smart people use it as a reference. Why? Because everything is 100% backed up with math. If you would actually look at it and learn you would do better. From the logs it's proven. You are doing it wrong. Don't be stubborn and think that you have nothing to learn. Because you have alot to learn. It's ok.

I didn't mean to hurt the little guys feelings. But damn. It took me 10 minutes to figure all that crap out and post that math. I hate math. I was just trying to help the guy. His reply just rubbed me the wrong way I guess.

Screwlewse, I'm just a baddie like everyone else man. I don't do anything special. Those fights were just good Rng. I happend to be standing in the right place at the right time, cooldowns were up on the bloodlust, stuff like that. I think I did 27k today? Yaknow it's never the same.

I didn't even know at the start he was talking about Halfus. Hell you can sneeze at halfus and do 20k dps. Doesn't the guy know halfus has a 300% damage debuff or something like that? The reason he was doing 14k on the wipes without phase 3, and 20k on a kill was because of that. And there's all the aoe damage.
    I'd put real money on him not doing more then 9-10k on a Chim fight. If he could live through one.....

But anyway you guys were screwed out of a Halfus video. So I happen to have frapsed one week before last. Were working on heroic Maloriak so I have to learn demo. I hate demo. This is my first try at Halfus as Demo... don't laugh at me. =P

Now I did alot of things wrong in this fight. I had a powwow with some other locks on the server that roll demo and I made alot of changes, got alot of help and found some macros and some new cooldown timers. I did 48k dps in this video here. I did 86k this week with no change in gear.

This just shows that anyone can improve no matter how good you think you are.

Enjoy my badness.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=183461
    Last edited by Faded Design; 2011-04-20 at 09:03 AM.

oh too late for that man... I already have a shrine in your name. I touch it's feet before I login to WoW. XD

For a guy that does 10K and has worked very hard to get to that point, it's nice to have a goal to strive for. That's me.

That movie was cool btw. Please post if you make a destro one as well. I'm with ya on Demo spec, just not for me even tho it's pretty badass.

and yeah.. having people who help you out, is very nice. I attribute all of my progress from 3.5K to 10K dps to those friends.

So thanks for the tips and the cool video.

Oh man I've never laughed so hard at someone's soul being crushed before.

I feel like a bad person for taking delight in this, but at the same time it was pretty well deserved.

jus read the 1st page but if u have the 4 piece set and u get a fel flame proc then yes u use fel flame and also for fights when atra is in air phase u use fel flame.......it has its uses but not in your main rotation unless it procs