I want to know why it looked like Vancouver was playing 4-on-4 instead of having a powerplay. Are they seriously having that bad of a game or just trolling Boston?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I want to know why it looked like Vancouver was playing 4-on-4 instead of having a powerplay. Are they seriously having that bad of a game or just trolling Boston?
    They have just looked bad in nearly every facet of the game outside of a brief length of time in the first.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Know what this game reminds me of now that I think of it? Game 4 Detroit VS San Jose in the Western Conference Semifinals last year.

Lots of hostility, and a one sided scoreboard.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    We're having a bad game, no denying it.

Let the goons get excited over their one and only win in the finals.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Boston is getting pretty stupid penalties despite not getting called on several other incidents. Horton is a turd and a fool for putting his head down, deserves what he got for not watching where he was going, and being a total fucking twat. Hope he's out for the rest of the series so he can't ruin anymore games with his bullshit "heroics".
    You obviously didn't see the hit if you think his head was down. Sorry but he isn't Sid the Crybaby Kid who likes to play with his head down, he was clearly facing the play with his head up and got a blind side hit by Rome. Once again you just show your blatant fanboyism towards the team that is losing, as well as that of your precious Habs who didn't deserve to move on in the playoffs and lost to a team who bounced back and proved they deserved to move on.

Oh, and if you want to talk poor reffing, every other series regardless of the team say hello, because refs were shit no matter who the offender was, stop being so fucking biased against Boston just because they are winning one fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You obviously didn't see the hit if you think his head was down.
    His head was down. There's no arguing it.

Also, I'd like to get a Boston fan's opinion on Horton's water bottle at a fan AND the sucker punch against TB.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    We're having a bad game, no denying it.

Let the goons get excited over their one and only win in the finals.
    Holy fuck you people cry about gooning a lot yet it's ironic that your team are sitting ducks watching a slaughter unfold because you happen to be double shifting and killing your defence since you only have 5 of them due to the fact that Rome decided to make a goon hit and got ejected from the game. Sorry, but it's shit like that which gives reason for Vancouver to not deserve the Cup. A team doesn't deserve to win for head shotting and injuring other players in the playoffs. How many guys has Boston put out this post season with head hunting hits huh?

Holy fuck you people cry about gooning a lot yet it's ironic that your team are sitting ducks watching a slaughter unfold because you happen to be double shifting and killing your defence since you only have 5 of them due to the fact that Rome decided to make a goon hit and got ejected from the game. Sorry, but it's shit like that which gives reason for Vancouver to not deserve the Cup. A team doesn't deserve to win for head shotting and injuring other players in the playoffs. How many guys has Boston put out this post season with head hunting hits huh?
    tl;dr boston goon, quit dodging my question

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 02:25 AM ----------

LOL

Thomas, the 1 Boston player I had respect for is proving what kind of a goon he is. hahahhaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Will you two shut up?

Boohoo, fans are fucking douchebags and deserve what they get if they are going to be pricks to hockey players, I'd have done it too. Yeah, and a sucker punch is no worse then someone biting on your fucking finger, not like anyone was severely injured in either incident so why does this shit matter. You want to talk dirty? How about those boarding/cross checking calls that should have been made on Vancouver in the second period tonight. Stop bitching about things Boston has done in the past seeing as how Vancouver has been the dirty team on the ice tonight, it's funny how you spill tears over shit that didn't happen to your team yet as soon as Rome level's Horton you all act like colossal asshats and say that he deserves to wind up like Savard and Crosby. Real hypocritical, I am sure you would be bitching and calling for suspensions if it were Kesler who got a concussion now wouldn't you?
    All I read was a wall of text written by an uneducated goon that tries to get his points across by spamming curse words. Didn't even read the whole thing cause I was tearing up from laughing halfway through.

Are you at the game by any chance? Typical Boston fans go to see their team play dirty rather than play hockey.

There's a reason Boston is known as a dirty team by anyone who watches hockey.

Goons being goons.

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 02:31 AM ----------

Not even sure if I'm watching hockey anymore. LOL

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and anyone who thinks Horton has his head down should watch the fucking replay in slow motion

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...d=15&id=117167

You can all have a day filled with hugs and puppies.

Note: This may have been edited by a Mod.
    Last edited by Radux; 2011-06-07 at 02:52 AM.

Oh and anyone who thinks Horton has his head down should watch the fucking replay in slow motion

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...d=15&id=117167

You can all shut the fuck up about him having his head down, watch the slow motion replay, if you still think his head was down you are fucking retarded and should have your eyes ripped out and replaced and your fanboy glasses broken.
    You'd think someone that looks like a gorilla could take a hit.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    All I read was a wall of text written by an uneducated goon that tries to get his points across by spamming curse words. Didn't even read the whole thing cause I was tearing up from laughing halfway through.

Are you at the game by any chance? Typical Boston fans go to see their team play dirty rather than play hockey.

There's a reason Boston is known as a dirty team by anyone who watches hockey.

Goons being goons.

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 02:31 AM ----------

Not even sure if I'm watching hockey anymore. LOL
    You must have missed the last like 50 years of Bruins hockey then, cause Boston has always been one of the most physical teams in the league. They aren't a bunch of pussies like the Habs. Get used to it as well, there are going to be a lot more physical players and a lot tougher teams in the future. Sorry, but when you got big physical defenders like Chara, Kesler and the like out there, along with some pretty big forwards, the game is always going to be tough. Just because Boston happens to be a tough team doesn't make their style of play bad, seeing as how they aren't out there every night injuring anyone on the ice they possibly can. Welcome to having tenacity and toughness, it's the way of the future, this isn't the 80's with small players and small goalies.

You must have missed the last like 50 years of Bruins hockey then, cause Boston has always been one of the most physical teams in the league. They aren't a bunch of pussies like the Habs. Get used to it as well, there are going to be a lot more physical players and a lot tougher teams in the future. Sorry, but when you got big physical defenders like Chara, Kesler and the like out there, along with some pretty big forwards, the game is always going to be tough. Just because Boston happens to be a tough team doesn't make their style of play bad, seeing as how they aren't out there every night injuring anyone on the ice they possibly can. Welcome to having tenacity and toughness, it's the way of the future, this isn't the 80's with small players and small goalies.
    physical? dirty?

Call it what you want man

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 02:40 AM ----------

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Classy Boston

---------- Post added 2011-06-07 at 02:41 AM ----------

Tough shit Seidenberg, tough shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah jeez, Luongo. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Ah jeez, Luongo. Really?
    We all knew it was coming..

i'm a vancouverite, but hell, i never want this period to end

class is completely out the window, this is pretty entertaining to watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, no shutout

Quote Originally Posted by theBest View Post
    i'm a vancouverite, but hell, i never want this period to end

class is completely out the window, this is pretty entertaining to watch
    there is never class when boston is playing.

however, watching these scrums, fights is entertaining.

especially when boston's coach called out lapierre on the taunt, only to have 2 of his players do it LOL

gg