Deleted
    1. period was Chicago all over. 2. and 3. period was more balanced, Andersen being the difference maker. Chicago will win the series if they keeps playing like that.

God dammit Rangers and their shitty 5 on 3 powerplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is New York just going ot be in power play the entire game ooooor what?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    He kicked that in... That's bull shit.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2015-05-19 at 01:33 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    jesus penalties galore again

lol Bishop

10+ Year Old Account
    What is going on in this game rofl.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    I think Moore can expect a ticket for embellishment leading to their second goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers gift-wrapped that game for the Lightning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Ducks took game 1, which I called would happen before the series even started. Hawks have never done too well starting back up after long breaks from what I've seen. I wasn't able to watch all of game one but from what I saw I thought Chicago was the better team, unfortunately Rundblad didn't have the debut we all wanted and the Hawks paid, on the other side of the ice the Ducks didn't pay for the numerous amount of turnovers the Hawks created, Andersen stood tall/Chicago got too pretty.

I still think that down the middle Chicago has more depth, Toews-Hossa-Saad, all 3 are very skilled all around players, back checking comes first on this line always, and when they want to they can score too, when the matching is right they can wash out Anaheim's "Dynamic Duo" of you know who...obviously. The second and third line, obvbiously theres Kane, whom the Ducks have to respect leaving the passing lanes open otherwise he'll make you pay. Tuevo knows how to make room for Vermette and Sharp on the 3rd line.

The 4th line Q has rolled out all playoffs against top lines and its worked like a charm so far, they know their role. Hawks powerplay though honestly sucks, its so bad, they usually have good entries but like i've said in the past nobody has the confidence to be thinking "shoot" they always get pretty and the puck gets cleared. Obviously the problem is the defense, If we roll basically 4 guys all series its going to be a quick one, Ducks did exactly what they wanted in game 1 and wore them down. Cumiskey will start today and with a good game or not I don't see Chicago going back to Rundblad. They just recalled 4 "black aces" 2 of which being D-men and to be honest I think one of them steps up to the occasion and gives Chicago a real chance in the end.

Ducks need to keep letting Fowler play big minutes and Hawks need to have a stable enough D that Hammer and Oduya can be paired, they're brilliant together.

....Whichever way you want to cut it this will be a close series, everyone dig deep, and may the better team move on. Good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    ....Whichever way you want to cut it this will be a close series, everyone dig deep, and may the better team move on. Good luck.
    I imagine it will be like last year's Western Conference Finals except I won't be completely stressed out this time.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I imagine it will be like last year's Western Conference Finals except I won't be completely stressed out this time.
    Last year's WCF also felt like the SCF, at least for me it doesn't feel like that this year. Tampa is a scoring machine and the Rangers are extremely more confident/tough team than they were last year this time (SCF and P Trophy will do that).

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw San Jose Sharks signed a 2 year rookie deal with Joonas Donskoi!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Haven't gotten to see much of anything in either series. I just got back from going to the Preakness ( father in law had a horse in the Stakes race right before the Preakness was run) so about all I got was box scores. Got a few more days off so hope to catch a few.

Surprised Stoner's only in for 2.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow how many skates did that one hit before going in?

God damn double OT, this has been a pretty good hockey game so far. Love watching 2 possession teams play each other, Ducks are looking a lot better than game 1 but Chicago is still controlling the play a lot more. Calling a goal from Hjalmarsson here in 2ot!
    Last edited by Zeoni; 2015-05-20 at 04:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ducks looked sharp in OT#1, Chicago did a good job clogging lanes in their own zone despite their top 4 playing a zillion minutes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    is...is that allowed?

10+ Year Old Account
    that goal was so hilarious I kinda wanted it to count

Deleted
    Haha, that the funniest thing i seen for awhile.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how he was like WTF WHY DOESN'T THIS COUNT! after, classic Shaw.