15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had anything really to add really, but just wanted to let all my hockey friends know that I just found out I'm having a baby boy! Already have his name picked out and it's going to be Luke Hunter...and with my last name his initials spelled backwards would be NHL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats on the kid. Make him play hockey, maybe he can be mediocre and be the 3rd best d-man on Chicago.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Congrats on the kid. Make him play hockey, maybe he can be mediocre and be the 3rd best d-man on Chicago.
    you kidding? a 90 year old man could be the 3rd best d-man on Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Knails View Post
    I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had anything really to add really, but just wanted to let all my hockey friends know that I just found out I'm having a baby boy! Already have his name picked out and it's going to be Luke Hunter...and with my last name his initials spelled backwards would be NHL.
    Grats. That name sounds nice.

And go caps, never thought I'd want Ovechkin to win, but this guy's totally changed his playstyle.
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Grats. That name sounds nice.

And go caps, never thought I'd want Ovechkin to win, but this guy's totally changed his playstyle.
    he's a good player. He's shown remarkable stats in the past. This last season hasn't been his best I'll grant that, but Ovy's come solid when the time is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    he's a good player. He's shown remarkable stats in the past. This last season hasn't been his best I'll grant that, but Ovy's come solid when the time is right.
    He's a great offensive player and is finally showing that he can play defense...personally I can't believe that he learned what the word "sacrifice" means. Now they need a coach next year that will continue to drill it into him and make him play that way all the time.

I hate NY teams but I really hate the Caps fans around here even more. It's terrible...I've lived in MD my whole life and it's gotten to the point where its annoying. I think either team that wins this game 7 will be playing for the Stanley Cup. Not saying that the Devils aren't good, it's just the goaltending and defense on either of these teams is NOTHING like Jersey has seen in either of their other series.

Sidenote: Why the fuck did the NHL give them two days in between games 6 and 7?!? They always complain about this season going on too long and poor ice conditions in the finals cause games are being played in June. I mean I know one day isn't much but you are looking at a June Stanley Cup between LA/PHX (Well, we all know it's not very hot in those places around that time lol) and NY/Wash/NJ (Going to be in the 80's around that time). It's beyond me that they gave them an extra day...I will be even more pissed off if the Eastern Conf final starts on Tuesday/Wednesday when it should begin on Monday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Sidenote: Why the fuck did the NHL give them two days in between games 6 and 7?!? They always complain about this season going on too long and poor ice conditions in the finals cause games are being played in June. I mean I know one day isn't much but you are looking at a June Stanley Cup between LA/PHX (Well, we all know it's not very hot in those places around that time lol) and NY/Wash/NJ (Going to be in the 80's around that time). It's beyond me that they gave them an extra day...I will be even more pissed off if the Eastern Conf final starts on Tuesday/Wednesday when it should begin on Monday.
    Because the travel distance between Washington DC and New York is soooo far. The guys need the extra rest after that 30 minute flight. Game 6 of the Heat/Knicks series was probably supposed to be tonight at MSG if the series went that far so that is likely why the game is tomorrow instead.

And ya the bitching about ice conditions for the Final in either LA or Phoenix is going to be endless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who honestly though the Knicks would make it 6 games?
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 and half hours, can't wait. I hope it's a really good game and not just like 2-0 win for the Rangers.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Garden is going to be insane tonight! As much as I hate the NBC Sports Network, working for NBC Universal has its perks. Sitting in one of the press boxes for the game!!

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Chat is up: http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#mmoc-hockey Come talk crap about the Rangers!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Ovie sucks!

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 07:49 PM ----------

So how about the Marlies Fuzzzie? Swept Rochester in 4 games, ousted Abbotsford in 5 games and will be playing in the Western Conference finals this year against the Oklahoma City Barons. Who says there isn't playoff hockey in Toronto

10+ Year Old Account
    New Jersey vs New York for Eastern Conference.

Let's go Rangers!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz to the Rangers on making the Conference Final, good series that could have went either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Go Rangers!! The Garden was explosive tonight! I can't even imagine the emotion that will come against the Devils...

15+ Year Old Account
    Rangers in 7
    Kings in 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Devils in 7
    Kings in 6

15+ Year Old Account
    Rangers in 7, Kings in 6