Double shutout for Scrivens!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a wicked back to back tomorrow though against the Lightning.
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2013-02-19 at 03:50 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That Orr - Parross fight was awesome, 2 titans

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Seems like everyone is having sucky goaltending except for the Leafs (barring an injury, Reimer still is among the top 20 goalies in save % and GAA), Ducks and Canucks. Hell must be freezing over. Most of the teams that have good goalies have had pretty shitty netminding lately it seems.
    And the Hawks. Crawford is in the top 5 in GAA and Save% and Emery has played extremely well as well (5-0 with 2.17 and .929).

What was up with that no offsides call in Colorado? It did deflect off a Nashville player but the rule states

If a player legally carries or passes the puck back into his own defending zone while a player of the opposing team is in such defending zone, the off-side shall be ignored and play permitted to continue.
    No way that fell into that category imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    And the Hawks. Crawford is in the top 5 in GAA and Save% and Emery has played extremely well as well (5-0 with 2.17 and .929).

What was up with that no offsides call in Colorado? It did deflect off a Nashville player but the rule states

No way that fell into that category imo.
    who wins tonight between MSU and UI?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to tell Chicago to stop winning. If they win the President's trophy, they are going to be eliminated in the first round just like Vancouver usually does.
    The Hawks are closing in on the record for consecutive games to start a season with at least one point, just two away after rolling through their first 14 without a regulation loss. The Ducks in 2006 went 16 games while the Oilers lasted 15 in 1984 and the Canadiens in '43 made it to 14.

When it was all said and done, here's what those teams had in common: They won the Stanley Cup.

Throw in the Canadiens team that reached 13 games in '72 without a defeat in regulation and finished the season hoisting the Cup and the evidence is strong that blistering beginnings can mean historic finishes. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,5472596.story

Or you know we might go on to win the Stanly Cup? Can go either way all tho I hope for a Stanly Cup..
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    The Hawks are closing in on the record for consecutive games to start a season with at least one point, just two away after rolling through their first 14 without a regulation loss. The Ducks in 2006 went 16 games while the Oilers lasted 15 in 1984 and the Canadiens in '43 made it to 14.

When it was all said and done, here's what those teams had in common: They won the Stanley Cup.

Throw in the Canadiens team that reached 13 games in '72 without a defeat in regulation and finished the season hoisting the Cup and the evidence is strong that blistering beginnings can mean historic finishes. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,5472596.story

Or you know we might go on to win the Stanly Cup? Can go either way all tho I hope for a Stanly Cup..
    Must be exciting to be a Blackhawks fan right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Must be exciting to be a Blackhawks fan right now.
    Things no one expected to say five years ago for 200.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post

Well we actually go for the record tonight against the Nucks. We have played 15 games up to this point not 14 (12-0-3).

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    who wins tonight between MSU and UI?
    Let's use the CBB thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Calling it now:

Blackhawks vs. Bruins cup final - two original 6 teams - Chicago wins in 6 games
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh... no Seabs tonight. Watch the Hawks, Bulls, and IU all lose to make the night perfect...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are Seabrook's testicles still swollen from getting hit in the junk by that puck on Sunday?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Seabrook's testicles still swollen from getting hit in the junk by that puck on Sunday?
    so much they dont fit behind his cup anymore....ok sorry for that mental image.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need a mental image, I have experienced my share of nut shots in my 26 years on this planet. Pro tip to anyone who has children, don't let your son's do karate with girls, as they are not afraid to kick boys in the junk whilst sparring (never had to wear a cup until that started happening) even though you have to strike above the belt.

Ok, fantasy hockey question for you all!

Currently, I have five goalies on my team, one being on IR since we can only have four active on the roster. Reimer is on IR. My four active goalies are Ward, Varlamov, Fasth, and Scrivens. The kid who had Hiller just dropped him today. So, my question is if you guys think Fasth will hold onto the starting job even with Hiller back healthy? I'm wondering if it would possibly be a good move to add Hiller and drop Varly since he hasn't been winning this season. Although, Colorado does seem to have figured out how to score so he may start winning moving forward. Basically, I'm stuck trying to figure out whether it's worth it to add Hiller, and if so who I should drop to grab him.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, Hiller hasn't been exactly great the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Raleik View Post
    Ok, fantasy hockey question for you all!

Currently, I have five goalies on my team, one being on IR since we can only have four active on the roster. Reimer is on IR. My four active goalies are Ward, Varlamov, Fasth, and Scrivens. The kid who had Hiller just dropped him today. So, my question is if you guys think Fasth will hold onto the starting job even with Hiller back healthy? I'm wondering if it would possibly be a good move to add Hiller and drop Varly since he hasn't been winning this season. Although, Colorado does seem to have figured out how to score so he may start winning moving forward. Basically, I'm stuck trying to figure out whether it's worth it to add Hiller, and if so who I should drop to grab him.
    I feel like it's Fasth's job to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I feel like it's Fasth's job to lose.
    Because he's done such a good job for it so far? :P

Tampa never had control of the puck. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Scrivens