Was a great game to see the Leafs blow up offensively. And I can't believe I missed out calling 300 on a 300 page thread, damnit. Speaking of, nice to see the hockey flavour in these forums!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    And this is why you don't do the All Star Game in Ottawa.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=6...id=DL|NHL|home
    At least Karlsson and Spezza are earning their spot.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    At least Karlsson and Spezza are earning their spot.
    Karlsson yeah.
    I don't think I'd rank Spezza as top 6 though.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Montreal fans are the biggest bunch of drama queens in the entire league, fighting at a game is reserved for drunk American football fans, not hockey fans. Nice class Montreal, too bad it's all 3rd.

---------- Post added 2011-11-23 at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Karlsson yeah.
    I don't think I'd rank Spezza as top 6 though.
    Spezza has never earned anything, the guy is a tool and he gets paid way too much to be a streaky and horribly average goal scorer. There are guys on the Leafs roster who make less money and put up more points then him, but then again Ottawa has a terrible GM as well so it's not really a surprise. They wasted trading a draft pick for Filatov who will be a career AHL player and pretty much everyone in the NHL knows he is one of the biggest busts in recent history.

Buffalo vs Boston is a great game so far. I don't even care that we are losing 2-0. Look at how we are dealing with Buffalo's "retalation". LOL@U Buffalo

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought Dennis Potvin, and Dean Brown for Ottawa were bad at calling games and hard to listen too, after listening to the 3 guys commentate the stl vs penguins game, they dont seem so bad

wild sign 51 year old rec league goalie as emergency back up, lol
    Last edited by Masqerader; 2011-11-24 at 01:41 AM.

10 in a row!

Can't wait for Friday. Should be a good game. Don't think it's going to 11 though.

^^This

What an awesome game. I bailed on going to meet up at the bar with my friends because I would much rather stay home and HEAR the TV during that game. 10 in a row, Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Montreal fans are the biggest bunch of drama queens in the entire league, fighting at a game is reserved for drunk American football fans, not hockey fans. Nice class Montreal, too bad it's all 3rd.[COLOR="red"]

Spezza has never earned anything, the guy is a tool and he gets paid way too much to be a streaky and horribly average goal scorer. There are guys on the Leafs roster who make less money and put up more points then him, but then again Ottawa has a terrible GM as well so it's not really a surprise. They wasted trading a draft pick for Filatov who will be a career AHL player and pretty much everyone in the NHL knows he is one of the biggest busts in recent history.
    /Leafs fan on Ottawa and Montreal

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    10 in a row!

Can't wait for Friday. Should be a good game. Don't think it's going to 11 though.
    Yea the Bruins have been ripping it up. They'll have to watch out for complacency after a while, it's inevitable when you're on a roll.
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    /Leafs fan on Ottawa and Montreal

lol

Yea the Bruins have been ripping it up. They'll have to watch out for complacency after a while, it's inevitable when you're on a roll.

if you watch a mtl, philly or vancouver game, your pretty much in for a night of retarded morons.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    if you watch a mtl, philly or vancouver game, your pretty much in for a night of retarded morons.
    Chill your nips, its a joke.

As for the ASG I put in my vote for these guys:

It's surprising that Marc is a write in for defencemen
    I remember it all too well

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad the wings won tonight, Glad Pasha (Datsyuk) is getting back to his old bag of tricks. 1G 2A tonight. not bad at all.

currently in the month of November Red Wing Defenseman have 14 goals, leading the league. all i gotta say is "Dayum". Lidstrom and Kronwall both have 6 goals this season, tied for second place. anyone think Lidstrom takes home another Lidstrom trophy this season?
    Last edited by AceofHarts; 2011-11-24 at 05:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Glad the wings won tonight, Glad Pasha (Datsyuk) is getting back to his old bag of tricks. 1G 2A tonight. not bad at all.
    Yeah, he is almost as good as Sidney Crosby. (trollface)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yeah, he is almost as good as Sidney Crosby. (trollface)
    the same crosby who made headlines tonight for not getting points against an average team? seriously, i couldnt believe that. thread title isn't about "Pittsburgh losing" or "St Louis Winning" its about "Crosby is pointless." >.> >.< <.<

Impressive 1 - 0 win. Niemi played wonderfully tonight.

Real nail biter game for this sharks fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG whoever the idiots are that call the SJ games need to learn to pronounce peoples names. I feel like venting about this because I swear he did it all night long as often as he possibly could JUST TO PISS ME OFF! Chicago Blackhawks Defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. He's been in the league awhile now. I know it's a name that wouldn't be easy to pronounce if you didn't know, but just so everyone knows from here on out..

It's Jal Mer Son.

NOT YALLMERSON.

Also, disappointing loss tonight 1-0. Really need more from Bryan Bickell who has just 1 goal 0 assists in his last 15 games. It upsets me to know how awesome our team is on paper and then to have such terrible games lately. 5-2 in Calgary, 9-2 in Edmonton, blanked in SJ. Come on guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    OMG whoever the idiots are that call the SJ games need to learn to pronounce peoples names. I feel like venting about this because I swear he did it all night long as often as he possibly could JUST TO PISS ME OFF! Chicago Blackhawks Defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson. He's been in the league awhile now. I know it's a name that wouldn't be easy to pronounce if you didn't know, but just so everyone knows from here on out..

It's Jal Mer Son.

NOT YALLMERSON.

Also, disappointing loss tonight 1-0. Really need more from Bryan Bickell who has just 1 goal 0 assists in his last 15 games. It upsets me to know how awesome our team is on paper and then to have such terrible games lately. 5-2 in Calgary, 9-2 in Edmonton, blanked in SJ. Come on guys!
    Your loss is 2 points for SJ. **evil grin**

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    Your loss is 2 points for SJ. **evil grin**
    we don't like to talk about the team from the dive tank on these forums. move along *makes gesture of force influence* move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Niemi was huge tonight. I can't help but wonder if the hockey Gods hate us. If they do in fact hate us, I bet it's because we drafted James Wisniewski.

marcelos why no love? i thought we were friends from last years playoffs thread!? /endsarcasm

hey now, you have to mix up the fan base in this forum, or it gets boring.